Ahmaud Arbery

What could he be charged with?

Likely not much since it appears that he never got out of the vehicle. But possibly failure to report a crime or maybe render aid depending on what he did after the video was shut off. I'm just speculating. The other two deserve the maximum sentence for whatever they ultimately end up being indicted on, but its hard to say about the person filming without knowing more specifics.

Technically he was in pursuit as well, although, I think he will end up being the key witness.

You are likely right. To add my own thoughts to that, pursuit can be looked at in different ways. It doesn't appear that he ever confronted the victim, so if he was just following at a safe distance and relaying their location to 911 then that's different imo.

However if the story is flipped and it turns out that the whole thing was a setup to murder the victim and he was part of that (to video the confrontation) then he should be charged accordingly, due to the premeditated aspect of that scenario.

There is video out showing the victim walking around and going in a house apparently he wasn't supposed to be in. I'm not saying it changes anything regarding criminal charges, but it makes the media look stupid for running with the "jogger murdered because he was black" narrative.

I still don't think the two should have gave chase armed with weapons and they will pay for that decision, I just don't know why there is misinformation so much in many of these cases that go viral.

There is video out showing the victim walking around and going in a house apparently he wasn't supposed to be in. I'm not saying it changes anything regarding criminal charges, but it makes the media look stupid for running with the "jogger murdered because he was black" narrative.

I still don't think the two should have gave chase armed with weapons and they will pay for that decision, I just don't know why there is misinformation so much in many of these cases that go viral.

Have you seen that video?

So supposedly the house that he supposedly went in to, was under construction. If so I don’t think there is anyone of us on here that hasn’t stepped foot on a construction site of a house that wasn’t ours. Growing up my house was the first on our street so I watched every other house on the street be built and I know for a fact that I was in every one of those houses before they were finished. That’s not a crime.

Have you seen that video?

Yes. He didn't appear to just be out jogging. I've never wandered around a house during the middle of a jog.

Doesn't ultimately change what happened when he was killed, but it isn't exactly what was presented to us as fact either.

So supposedly the house that he supposedly went in to, was under construction. If so I don’t think there is anyone of us on here that hasn’t stepped foot on a construction site of a house that wasn’t ours. Growing up my house was the first on our street so I watched every other house on the street be built and I know for a fact that I was in every one of those houses before they were finished. That’s not a crime.

It depends on his intent in the house. Regardless, not my point. Point is that it doesn't seem like he was just out jogging and chased down for no reason like we had been told.

Doesn't change my opinion that they shouldn't have chased him with weapons and killed him.

I’m in the middle. I think a lot of eyes that needed to be opened were opened.

Then quickly closed with a “nothing to see here”.

It's not that I hated that eyes were opened. It's what it took to open them. I should have been clearer.

It’s certainly not burglary, and he obviously didn’t take anything. It also doesn’t mean he was out with bad intentions or was up to anything. I guess you could maybe say he was guilty of trespassing, but that doesn’t warrant getting chased down by vigilantes armed with guns and losing his life over.

Again, if someone is going to shoot me that quickly then my gun won’t matter. A weapon won’t stop you from being the victim of an unprovoked, random shooting.

I am with the others PP92, you have to have one in the chamber ready to go. If nothing else, you can poke some holes in them too.