Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ahmaud Arbery

Featured Replies

Coincidence once it goes public charges are quickly brought?

 

Glad they have been charged. Now let’s get that conviction.

 

Sounds to me like the real citizens arrest just occured with this going viral via social media.

  • Replies 497
  • Views 50.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    The three men have been indicted on hate crime and attempted kidnapping charges by a federal prosecutor.           

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    AHMAUD ARBERY’S FATHER: "All lives matter, not just blacks. We don't wanna see nobody go through this...It's all our problem. So hey, let's keep fighting, let's keep doing it, & making this place

  • I am glad you were right. Justice has been served in this case. 

Posted Images

Sounds to me like the real citizens arrest just occured with this going viral via social media.

 

Agreed.

There are at least three people beyond the jogger. One doing the video. One in the back of the truck with a pistol. The one on the street with the shotgun that pulls the trigger twice. If the father is in the truck with the video, who is the 3rd person?

 

So I was wrong in what I said earlier according to an article I just read. The third person that shot the video was William Bryan who is a resident of the community that the shooting took place in.

Coincidence once it goes public charges are quickly brought?

 

Glad they have been charged. Now let’s get that conviction.

 

Especially since the first prosecutor originally stated there wasn’t enough to bring charges, and that the killers did act in self defense. Had this not went viral, I believe these guys would have gotten off. That original prosecutor who sat on the case needs to be removed.

Especially since the first prosecutor originally stated there wasn’t enough to bring charges, and that the killers did act in self defense. Had this not went viral, I believe these guys would have gotten off. That original prosecutor who sat on the case needs to be removed.

 

He needs to be charged as well.

This is what I would like to know. I'm suspicious of the person who shot the video.

Yes! It is horrible and disturbing. I will also add that it looks like a set up.

He needs to be charged as well.

 

Charged with what?

My only issue with the narrative here is people saying the case wasn't being investigated or it was taking too long.

 

No one outside the investigating agency likely knows how much it was being investigated and I seriously doubt the GBI has any reason to not investigate.

 

Also, these things take time. Especially during a pandemic.

My only issue with the narrative here is people saying the case wasn't being investigated or it was taking too long.

 

No one outside the investigating agency likely knows how much it was being investigated and I seriously doubt the GBI has any reason to not investigate.

 

Also, these things take time. Especially during a pandemic.

 

The GBI is to be commended. They made arrests one day after they were requested by an outside prosecutor.

 

The people who looked at the case before them? Not so much.

Maybe one of our BGP legalese can better answer this, but I believe it is a Constitutional requirement for a capital crime. Even in a no-brainer case like this where charges will be filed. A terrorist goes through the same process.

 

Now I do not know how it works as far as going to jail prior to indictments.

 

Again, deferring back to our people that understand the legal system better than I, it sounds like my second question was answered in that they were arrested and placed in jail, but the suspects are more so in a holding pattern at this time. This will still go to a grand jury in a month or so to decide if charges will be brought against them. Yesterday was more symbolic, which is fine by me.

 

I think some just read tweets or headlines and think this is the big step in leading up to a trial. That is yet to come (hopefully).

 

I do not have the stomach to watch the video, I have only seen snippets. Even if Mr. Arbery was snooping around or looked like a suspect of recent break-ins, what in the hell are you doing chasing him down? Hell, PDs do not just randomly run after people unless they know for sure the person is a danger. Vigilante justice at its finest.

Seems like they didn’t make an arrest after they seen the tape...They made an arrest after we seen the tape. Sad!

  • Author
My only issue with the narrative here is people saying the case wasn't being investigated or it was taking too long.

 

No one outside the investigating agency likely knows how much it was being investigated and I seriously doubt the GBI has any reason to not investigate.

 

Also, these things take time. Especially during a pandemic.

 

It happened on February 23. No one cared about the pandemic then. Sports was still on. No one was wearing masks. Social distancing is what depressed people did. If it were 3 black dudes who shot a white man jogging like that they would have been arrested that day.

 

Anyone saying otherwise is being naive as hell.

It happened on February 23. No one cared about the pandemic then. Sports was still on. No one was wearing masks. Social distancing is what depressed people did. If it were 3 black dudes who shot a white man jogging like that they would have been arrested that day.

 

Anyone saying otherwise is being naive as hell.

 

To be fair, there was a 10 month old that got abused by her father on February 28th up here in Covington. They just made an arrest yesterday, I believe. Not trying to justify the delay of an arrest, just trying to add to the discussion. Seems as the wheels of justice are moving a little slow these days.

Edited by Kentucky Windage

  • Author
To be fair, there was a 10 month old that got her abused by her father on February 28th up here in Covington. They just made an arrest yesterday, I believe. Not trying to justify the delay of an arrest, just trying to add to the discussion. Seems as the wheels of justice are moving a little slow these days.

 

So you believe that if it was three black men who chased and set up a white jogger and then killed him while filming the video that they still would have been sitting at home free and uncharged almost 2 months later because of the pandemic?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.