Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ahmaud Arbery

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, bugatti said:

This will all but ensure they spend their lives in prison, guarding against an overturn at the state level. I'm not saying it was an easy case, because federal hate crimes are rarely prosecuted, but a lot of damning evidence on social media, text messages, etc. that of course showed these bozos were racists.

As an aside, people were again complaining this trial was not publicly telecast and going into conspiracy theory world, like in the Maxwell case. To repeat, federal trials are not shown on television.

Nothing can bring Ahmaud back but if justice is going to be completely served it is time to charge the prosecutors that originally didn't move forward with this case and let them soak in jail for awhile.

  • Replies 497
  • Views 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    The three men have been indicted on hate crime and attempted kidnapping charges by a federal prosecutor.           

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    AHMAUD ARBERY’S FATHER: "All lives matter, not just blacks. We don't wanna see nobody go through this...It's all our problem. So hey, let's keep fighting, let's keep doing it, & making this place

  • I am glad you were right. Justice has been served in this case. 

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, bugatti said:

This will all but ensure they spend their lives in prison, guarding against an overturn at the state level. I'm not saying it was an easy case, because federal hate crimes are rarely prosecuted, but a lot of damning evidence on social media, text messages, etc. that of course showed these bozos were racists.

As an aside, people were again complaining this trial was not publicly telecast and going into conspiracy theory world, like in the Maxwell case. To repeat, federal trials are not shown on television.

I am not sure any trial should be televised.  I think the media circus around televised trials adds stress to both sides, and may hinder due process.

2 minutes ago, Beechwoodfan said:

I am not sure any trial should be televised.  I think the media circus around televised trials adds stress to both sides, and may hinder due process.

I am conflicted but I hear you.  At a minimum I would like to see all trials (especially any of greater importance) videoed/documented for the record.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.