Ahmaud Arbery

Travis McMichael - Malice Murder Guilty, Felony Murder 4 Counts Guilty, and Guilty of several other felonies.

Gregory McMichael - He was found guilty on numerous charges and not guilty on one of the charges.

William Bryan Jr. - He was found guilty on about 5 charges and not guilty on about four charges.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theguru said:

Travis McMichael - Malice Murder Guilty, Felony Murder 4 Counts Guilty, and Guilty of several other felonies.

Gregory McMichael - He was found guilty on numerous charges and not guilty on one of the charges.

William Bryan Jr. - He was found guilty on about 5 charges and not guilty on about four charges.

On the face of it, it seems correct.

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

The Justice system once again proves it works.  People have to learn to accept verdicts. I told you all from the start this was a slam dunk guilty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

The Justice system once again proves it works.  People have to learn to accept verdicts. I told you all from the start this was a slam dunk guilty.

I agree.

I would like to see an adjustment to defenses in this nation.  The prosecution has so much power and so many resources and generally speaking it isn't always fair to the defendant when he/she can't afford the same level of legal representation to match the prosecution. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Convictions are just pretty words without proper sentencing. This is just a small part of the process. At least these guys didn’t walk like Rittenhouse.

I don't think there is any comparison between this case and Rittenhouse. 

• Like 3