Everything posted by John Anthony
-
Dwayne Haskins Killed In Accident
Lamar Jackson destroyed him in a tweet. I love Lamar!
-
Dwayne Haskins Killed In Accident
Adam Shefter was his garbage tweet, talking about his NFL “struggles” in his death tweet. Guy makes millions using athletes as chess pieces for content. I’ve heard from a few former players, Shefty will have a hard time getting news out of any Buckeyes going forward.
-
Dwayne Haskins Killed In Accident
Man… on his way back to the airport after training. RIP Dwayne, one of the best to ever do it at OSU. He was a great guy too, would talk to anyone.
-
Teen Girls Murdered in Indiana
I don’t think he’s that bright. But he knows what testifying means.
-
Teen Girls Murdered in Indiana
A “we will go easy on you with your charges” if you tell us about your dad.
-
Teen Girls Murdered in Indiana
I think they were close to a deal with the son and he backed out.
-
2022 Final Four
Puke, oh man and you’re probably right.
-
2022 Final Four
The 2022 Final Four: Duke-North Carolina Villanova-Kansas Otherwise known as the Blue Blood Invitational. Who ya got?
-
Duke 78 Arkansas 69
Pretty much, trying to develop mid-level guys and taking guys from mid-level schools has been a mixed bag. I hope Sharpe stays so we can test my theory. If he’s truly the talent of a number 1 overall pick, UK should have a great season.
-
Saint Peter's 67 Purdue 64
How in the world did they lose 11 regular season games?
-
Saint Peter's 67 Purdue 64
Happy for St. Pete’s but boy did we have it right when we all said Kentucky had the best draw in years. The Peacocks had other ideas however.
-
Dontaie Allen entering the transfer portal
My question as well…?
-
Mitch Barnhardt: Kentucky must return to championship level
I think the 9M is just business.
-
Dontaie Allen entering the transfer portal
What’s the scoop on Allen, was he in over his head at UK? I’ve been out of the loop, I thought he was going to follow the Grady path?
-
Mitch Barnhardt: Kentucky must return to championship level
Cal and Barnhart don’t get along do they?
-
Dontaie Allen entering the transfer portal
I really wanted to see more of this kid. Hope he does well at his next destination.
-
St. Peter's 85 Kentucky 79 OT (NCAA First Round)
Oh my god I love you people!
-
St. Peter's 85 Kentucky 79 OT (NCAA First Round)
Deuce is a fact sniper we all know that!
-
St. Peter's 85 Kentucky 79 OT (NCAA First Round)
1000%. The WWW, Pastner, Coach A, Strickland, & Payne era, was the college basketball version of Goodfella’s.
-
St. Peter's 85 Kentucky 79 OT (NCAA First Round)
Do you accept Venmo?
-
St. Peter's 85 Kentucky 79 OT (NCAA First Round)
First time UK fans could fill out a bracket and pick Kentucky in 3 years. This is a tough night.
-
St. Peter's 85 Kentucky 79 OT (NCAA First Round)
First half Cal was euphoric. What goes up must come down. I still love Cal but he’s closer to Tubby, than Cal right now. It’s been tough to swallow.
-
St. Peter's 85 Kentucky 79 OT (NCAA First Round)
He knew he had a star, he bet on the fact he would make a deep enough run to save him. I hope we actually get to see him. John Calipari on Shaedon Sharpe: "At one point he and I sat down and talked about it. But I think what was best for him is how we did it. Would he have been a good player this year? He would've been pretty good, but he joined mid-season."
-
St. Peter's 85 Kentucky 79 OT (NCAA First Round)
I got you, it was bad taste calling you out on Cal. You’re simply guilty of being loyal, there’s worse things in life. I just feel like this 7 year spiral has been taxing. Maybe we can’t get back to 2009-2015 Cal.
-
St. Peter's 85 Kentucky 79 OT (NCAA First Round)
I’ve had my moment for 7 years. I want you to have your moment, I don’t like mine, specifically, watching Oscar cry off the court.