Teen Girls Murdered in Indiana

Jumper_Dad

Details, Photos, Videos & Timeline Of Abigail Williams And Liberty German's Murder In Delphi | YourTango

Anyone else familiar with or following this case?

Cliff Notes:

-Girls (13 and 14 years old) were dropped off at a local hiking trail by a family member on Feb 13th.

-Girls did not arrive at predetermined meeting place later in the afternoon.

-Police search until midnight and find nothing.

-Police return the next morning and the bodies are found at the bottom of a hill just off of the trail.

-Police recover a phone that has a photo of one of the girls taken around 2:30

-There is a blury photo of a man walking towards the girls on the phone. (Now person of interest)

-One of the girls recorded a male voice on her phone saying, "Go down the hill." (Thought to be killers voice)

Edited by Jumper_Dad

I didn't realize this story had gone national. It's been all over the local news here in Chicago since it happened. Very scary stuff, like something out of a movie. The girls deserve so much credit for going down fighting and taking the photo and audio recordings to try and help catch this guy.

Terrible what happened to these teenage girls! I hope this guy is caught, and with all the forensic science the police have at their disposal these days they will probably locate him. The only thing that might delay or keep them from apprehending is if he is a drifter just passing through the area. If that's the case he could be in Arizona or anywhere by now.

I spent most of my childhood playing in the woods. I was out for hours with my friends at a much younger age than these girls. Never felt unsafe for a second, and I bet these girls felt just as safe. What a horrific thing to happen. Hope he fries in hell, sooner rather than later.

So sad. So disgusting, so senselesss.

I watched the youtube video in the link where the guy uses the software to show the different scenes of where things took place and that music is beyond creepy.

Praying they catch whoever did this. The audio clip is chilling.

So sad. So disgusting, so senselesss.

I watched the youtube video in the link where the guy uses the software to show the different scenes of where things took place and that music is beyond creepy.

Praying they catch whoever did this. The audio clip is chilling.

What was it he said on the audio. I couldnt understand it?