Teen Girls Murdered in Indiana

Jumper_Dad

What was it he said on the audio. I couldnt understand it?

"Down the hill".. Jim Irsay, Colts owner & Pat McAfee, retired Colts punter added $ 97000. to reward for information bringing total to $200,000. If this is a drifter, he may never be caught. Pray he is.

From that original article:

Though the information police can offer the public is limited, they do have a full video, and quite possibly the entire murder recorded on Libby's phone.

“Just because we haven’t released information to the media doesn’t mean we don’t have more information,” explained Sgt. Tony Slocum of the Indiana State Police. “Some of the facts we don’t release are only known to the person who committed the crime."

This crime really bothers me. I don't see any news reports that indicate law enforcement is close to identifying the suspect, of course I am hopeful that there are things that just aren't shared yet. To think this kind of monster is roaming around free is disturbing. I have stared at the picture of the male hiker multiple times, but I can' make a connection except maybe an old boss.

This crime really bothers me. I don't see any news reports that indicate law enforcement is close to identifying the suspect, of course I am hopeful that there are things that just aren't shared yet. To think this kind of monster is roaming around free is disturbing. I have stared at the picture of the male hiker multiple times, but I can' make a connection except maybe an old boss.

They have said that they have a lot more info than they have released, which is fine. I just hope they catch this piece(s) of crap.

They have said that they have a lot more info than they have released, which is fine. I just hope they catch this piece(s) of crap.

I hope they are making their case, have a person of interest under surveillance and will arrest soon. (And maim, torture and execute soon thereafter.)

Hopefully he's in CODIS.

Do we know if these girls were raped or how they were murdered? Could there not be any DNA? No details about what happened in the one article I looked at.