Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teen Girls Murdered in Indiana

Featured Replies

What was it he said on the audio. I couldnt understand it?

 

"Down the hill" or "Go down the hill".....Just chilling in the sense that we know what happened once they went down the hill.

  • Replies 207
  • Views 59.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

What was it he said on the audio. I couldnt understand it?

 

"Down the hill".. Jim Irsay, Colts owner & Pat McAfee, retired Colts punter added $ 97000. to reward for information bringing total to $200,000. If this is a drifter, he may never be caught. Pray he is.

Is he wearing a hat or is that his hair. Whats on his head, anything?

Looks like a jacket, maybe a hoodie sweatshirt and a hat.

"Down the hill".. Jim Irsay, Colts owner & Pat McAfee, retired Colts punter added $ 97000. to reward for information bringing total to $200,000. If this is a drifter, he may never be caught. Pray he is.

 

Hopefully he's in CODIS.

Hopefully he's in CODIS.
What is that, if you don't mind explaining?

From that original article:

 

Though the information police can offer the public is limited, they do have a full video, and quite possibly the entire murder recorded on Libby's phone.

 

“Just because we haven’t released information to the media doesn’t mean we don’t have more information,” explained Sgt. Tony Slocum of the Indiana State Police. “Some of the facts we don’t release are only known to the person who committed the crime."

What is that, if you don't mind explaining?

 

FBI's-Combined DNA Index System. If he is a repeat offender would be in there.

What is that, if you don't mind explaining?

 

DNA database

What is that, if you don't mind explaining?

 

Some states actually get their DNA upon booking in a jail, even on misdemeanor stuff, just like prints if I'm not mistaken

This crime really bothers me. I don't see any news reports that indicate law enforcement is close to identifying the suspect, of course I am hopeful that there are things that just aren't shared yet. To think this kind of monster is roaming around free is disturbing. I have stared at the picture of the male hiker multiple times, but I can' make a connection except maybe an old boss.

  • Author
This crime really bothers me. I don't see any news reports that indicate law enforcement is close to identifying the suspect, of course I am hopeful that there are things that just aren't shared yet. To think this kind of monster is roaming around free is disturbing. I have stared at the picture of the male hiker multiple times, but I can' make a connection except maybe an old boss.

They have said that they have a lot more info than they have released, which is fine. I just hope they catch this piece(s) of crap.

They have said that they have a lot more info than they have released, which is fine. I just hope they catch this piece(s) of crap.

 

I hope they are making their case, have a person of interest under surveillance and will arrest soon. (And maim, torture and execute soon thereafter.)

Hopefully he's in CODIS.

A guy that is capable of committing a brutal crime like this has probably most definitely got a past record with multiple criminal acts. I'd say he is in the system. They'll find a match to this beast.

Hopefully he's in CODIS.

 

Do we know if these girls were raped or how they were murdered? Could there not be any DNA? No details about what happened in the one article I looked at.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.