Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teen Girls Murdered in Indiana

Featured Replies

This is real life, not Law & Order. Sometimes things take time.

 

That was my point.

  • Replies 207
  • Views 59.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

The podcast is called True Crime Garage. The Delphi Murders is a two-part podcast from May 30th & 31st.

 

I've listened to several of those. Good podcast.

I've listened to several of those. Good podcast.

 

I have only listened to a couple. I liked it enough to try more.

The podcast is called True Crime Garage. The Delphi Murders is a two-part podcast from May 30th & 31st.

Good podcast. Thanks for sharing. That podcast had a good deal of information not presented in articles I've read.

  • Author

The guy being sought in the Somerset Murders has been caught in Dandridge TN today. He allegedly stole the murdered woman's car and went to Indianapolis where he was spotted several times. But recent information led police to thinking he was in Tennessee, where he was ultimately captured. It would be really nice if this cleared up more than just the Somerset case. His brother has allegedly killed up to 17 people and this guy has killed at least two so far, it's not much of a reach to think he could have killed more.

  • Author

I have a friend that knew this guy and his brother when they were younger and said both were well mannered quite kids.

I am behind on this guy. Why is there speculation that he killed the girls from Delphi?

 

I don't think there is beyond a few people here.

This was the mother in law of one of my cousins. Truly devastating.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.