Teen Girls Murdered in Indiana

Jumper_Dad

• 11 months later...

This is an older story I stumbled on, thought I'd update the thread.

Authorities investigating the February death of two Delphi, Indiana, girls stated that they may have the DNA of the suspect who murdered the two children.

Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14, were found murdered on February 14, in an isolated area close to the Monon High Bridge. For the past six months, authorities have worked tirelessly in hopes of finding the person responsible for taking the lives of two young girls, and now, they may be one step closer.

Detectives may have Delphi killer’s DNA, arrest could be close – Crime Online

In processing the crime scene evidence Indiana State Police think they may have the DNA of the killer. They also have said they have additional recording of his voice beyond what was released earlier.

• 7 months later...

Agency spokesman Sgt. Kim Riley said Monday that no arrest warrants have been issued and no arrests have been made in the killings of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams. But he says investigators will release new information Monday about the unsolved case.

New Sketch of suspect.

DELPHI+SKETCH+VIDEO+16+9.jpg

Police release new suspect sketch, video in 217 deaths of Indiana girls

Listening to the State Police Spokesman it seems as if they have a pretty good idea that the guy is a local and hiding in plain sight. He made a statement that the killer very well could be in that room and there is a high probability that they have either interviewed him or someone close to him. Seems like with this presser they are trying to get a little more info out hoping to trigger someone close to him into recognizing him and turning him in. The new video is just a couple of seconds walking on the bridge and the audio is garbled and I couldn't make out much other that the previously released "Down the hill."

Hopefully they are getting close to an arrest in this case. The Trooper said that the last breath he takes on this earth he'll be thinking about these families. Trooper was visibly upset and emotional during that presser, he is taking this case very personal it seems.

That sketch is very different than the first one.

I think, obviously, there's a lot we dont know about the investigation. I hope theyre close to catching this coward.

Listening to the press conference I feel there is a lot they know that hasn't been released. Trooper even mentioned that the killer would love to know how much they knew.

The new sketch is odd. It was apparently drawn in 2017 days after the murders.

It doesnt look like the guy on the bridge to me but its hard to be certain because the video isnt a great view of his face.

I agree... I'm not seeing the "new" sketch from the guy walking on the bridge.

I wonder if, and hope, that they have a strong suspect, but not enough evidence yet to prosecute and convict, so law enforcement is watching this person. Otherwise, it is scary that there is a person or people like this walking the streets.

• 2 months later...