Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teen Girls Murdered in Indiana

Featured Replies

More to the story than that, the guy has quite a history and some possible connections to Indiana.

 

Okay, a guy from that church I know said the preacher there had taken him in and entrusted him I guess.

  • Replies 207
  • Views 59.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
Okay, a guy from that church I know said the preacher there had taken him in and entrusted him I guess.

 

That could be part of it, but there seems to be more to it also. Hopefully after he is arrested the rest will come out.

That could be part of it, but there seems to be more to it also. Hopefully after he is arrested the rest will come out.

 

Im sure its a matter of time before he is caught. Do you think he is same one who killed the girls?

  • Author
Im sure its a matter of time before he is caught. Do you think he is same one who killed the girls?

 

I don't know, but based on what I've heard of him it wouldn't surprise me. That said, I don't think it would be a stretch to say that he did.

 

No idea if true or not but someone posted that he had already served time in prison for killing a family member...if that's his true past I think anything is possible.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

Do share! I'm on the lookout for new podcasts.

 

The podcast is called True Crime Garage. The Delphi Murders is a two-part podcast from May 30th & 31st.

  • Author
Okay, a guy from that church I know said the preacher there had taken him in and entrusted him I guess.

 

He had moved around from shelter to shelter and the church had fed him...not sure entrusted really fits, just a guy they had fed a few times.

 

Here is a story on this guys brother from a few years ago...

Man tells sheriff he’s killed 17 people | Local News | glasgowdailytimes.com

 

After reading this I have no doubt the guy they are looking for in the Somerset Murder is probably as off kilter as his serial killer brother.

 

So the brother killed the mother and the guy wanted for the Somerset murders killed his father...happy little family.

 

More and more it seems to me at least as if a connection to Delphi isn't as big a stretch as I originally thought.

This guy is currently being sought for the murder of a 70 year old woman here in Somerset, is thought to now be in Indiana. Some similarities to the sketch below and the one supposed photo of the suspect in Indiana.

 

 

21272387_843432609148734_8661532922885791751_n.jpg?oh=f45f610b40f2e725361cefe6200fd9b1&oe=5A29ADFF

 

21151203_10210513018162750_4462747871506078549_n.jpg?oh=b53bc4dba9dea5ffa1fdbd398293ef53&oe=5A1865F9

 

21248455_10210513017882743_8938337986173620625_o.jpg?oh=05f9d727d0ae944163935f01a367a783&oe=5A17AD3B

 

Definitely could be the same person, but to me the guy that murdered the girls looks a little bit bigger and older.

 

Police could probably easily determine how long the Somerset guy had been down in Kentucky.

That could be part of it, but there seems to be more to it also. Hopefully after he is arrested the rest will come out.

His DNA will reveal him if it matches the DNA at the crime scene.

I hope they can locate this guy soon so the forensic people can make a determination.

Looks similar with the upside down mouth, nose features and top of his head. I could see it enough to at least try to tie him to it

  • Author
Definitely could be the same person, but to me the guy that murdered the girls looks a little bit bigger and older.

 

Police could probably easily determine how long the Somerset guy had been down in Kentucky.

 

Yeah he does look heavier, I agree. The fact that he ran to Indiana is the thing that puts him on the radar.

Yeah he does look heavier, I agree. The fact that he ran to Indiana is the thing that puts him on the radar.

 

Eh... Im sure they will look into it but i doubt its the same person. Never know i guess.

  • Author
Eh... Im sure they will look into it but i doubt its the same person. Never know i guess.

 

I feel the same way, I doubt it is...but wouldn't be surprised of it was.

Eh... Im sure they will look into it but i doubt its the same person. Never know i guess.

 

I feel the same way, I doubt it is...but wouldn't be surprised of it was.

 

At this point it doesnt matter if they cant find the guy.

  • Author
At this point it doesnt matter if they cant find the guy.

 

They know he was in Indy last Friday and have good details on where he has been...I think they will find this guy. Talking about the guy wanted in the Somerset murder.

At this point it doesnt matter if they cant find the guy.

 

This is real life, not Law & Order. Sometimes things take time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.