Everything posted by Wireman
-
Mayfield/Christian Academy-Louisville (2A Championship) Updates
Dang I was hopeful that Mayfield could get it done.
-
Central 20 Corbin 19 (Class 3A State Championship)
I just saw another video. There were multiple punches thrown after the game. I'm not sure what punishment can be dished out being that this was the championship game but the fight was much nastier than indicated.
-
JD Strange resigns at Pineville
What prompted him to resign?
-
Central 20 Corbin 19 (Class 3A State Championship)
Congrats to Central. Some interesting decisions were made in this game.
-
Central/Corbin (3A Championship) Updates
Now they try the field goal.
-
Central/Corbin (3A Championship) Updates
Some interesting stuff by Corbin in this game.
-
Central/Corbin (3A Championship) Updates
Wow. You have to tie the game.
-
Central/Corbin (3A Championship) Updates
I'm not sure it impacted their decision tonight, but they had the same situation against Boyle and the kick was blocked to end the half.
-
Beechwood 21 Pikeville 20 (Class 1A State Championship)
Wow that blocked extra point was the difference.
-
Beechwood/Pikeville (1A Championship) Updates
Good quality?
-
Beechwood/Pikeville (1A Championship) Updates
It goes against everything I stand for, but I'm close to sucking it up and paying the dang $9.95. :ohbrother:
-
Could Dontaie Allen Break Kelly Coleman's Record?
I'll be surprised if he averages 53.5 points per game this season.
-
1A State Championship: #1 Beechwood vs. #2 Pikeville
I heard a caller on KSR this morning say that Pikeville is "going to slaughter Beechwood" Friday. I'll be interested to see how that plays out.
-
Rowan County 69 Montgomery County 64
I mean I posted a picture of the actual scoreboard. :lol2:
-
Rowan County 69 Montgomery County 64
- Rowan County 69 Montgomery County 64
This score is incorrect.- Bath County 109 Prestonsburg 76 (Scrimmage)
I don't know how that will look against a good team, but I hope GRC is in shape. Bath County plays like Loyola Marymount back in the day.- Marshall County - Is Harmon eligible?
So...is he eligible or not? It was reported that he was denied eligibility and that his appeal was also denied. Has something changed since that?- Bath County 109 Prestonsburg 76 (Scrimmage)
Can a mod fix Prestonsburg in the title for me? Thanks in advance!- Bath County 109 Prestonsburg 76 (Scrimmage)
I meant to post this one over the weekend. Bath County defeated Prestonsburg 109-76 in a 32-minute scrimmage. Prestonsburg shot 85% from the field and lost by 33 points. Bath County was 16-for-52 from 3-point range. Prestonsburg had 45 turnovers. :woot::woot::woot:- Corbin 21 Boyle County 0
Yes, but that's part of it. Replays on WYMT, which officials don't have the benefit of using, showed a catch with both feet down in the end zone. Officials on the field ruled that the receiver came down out of bounds.- Corbin 21 Boyle County 0
Boyle scored a TD but it was ruled out of bounds on the field. That would have made it 14-7. The next play was a turnover. I would’ve like to see what happened after that. Congrats to Corbin. They controlled the line of scrimmage and Boyle couldn’t counter their defense. Good luck next week!- Boyle County/Corbin Updates
Boyle County in trouble. That last turnover was a killer.- Boyle County/Corbin Updates
They our getting outplayed that badly. They gave up a few big runs on the TD Drive. Offense isn’t clicking but I’m sure they’ll make adjustments. It’s a defensive battle and Corbin just managed to breakthrough first.- Boyle County/Corbin Updates
Rebels get ball first in second half. I’m interested to see what they adjust. - Rowan County 69 Montgomery County 64