Teen Girls Murdered in Indiana

Jumper_Dad

After working close to police when searching for bodies, I would almost bet money that they have more information than we do. People often feel like the police are doing nothing but they don't realize that officers are often working around the clock. They are just as bothered by cases like this as we are and it becomes personal. No one wants to catch this piece of crap more than the police, particularly the lead detective and his immediate team.

This man will be caught. I would almost guarantee it.

After working close to police when searching for bodies, I would almost bet money that they have more information than we do. People often feel like the police are doing nothing but they don't realize that officers are often working around the clock. They are just as bothered by cases like this as we are and it becomes personal. No one wants to catch this piece of crap more than the police, particularly the lead detective and his immediate team.

This man will be caught. I would almost guarantee it.

I think we all are praying that He gets caught soon, really soon.

Police are looking at similarities between this and an unsolved double murder of two young Indiana girls from back in 2012 that occurred a couple hundred miles away on the same day of the month.

Indiana Police Probe Chilling Similarities

Chilling is the right word. And, that case remains unsolved. I check every day hoping I will see new information or an arrest made in this case. I am wondering if the picture has been adequately circulated nationally. We have a local bank robbery, and half of a eyebrow shows up on a camera, and somebody recognizes the person, and they are arrested. What it makes me suspect is that there are too many leads and over too broad a geographical area for the people assigned to the case to be able to follow up in a timely manner. I HAVE to believe somebody has looked at that picture (or they are going to at some point) and recognize that person, but it will be someone in, say, Chicago, or Detroit and the tip will get lost in the pile.

• 2 months later...
I agree. IMO they have no clue to who it is or anything.

A while back, I had a dream it is a guy named Steve from Michigan. Unfortunately, my dream memory is similar to my awake memory, and I didn't remember a last name.

I guess this is why I am interested. I have to think if the picture stays active long enough, someone will see it and and know who it is. However, of course not knowing any details, the fact that this person came out, did this, and receded back into the shadows gives me concerns that he is skilled at this, and has done it before, and will do it again.

It's crazy that they've actually got a photo of the murderer and still can't locate him. With all the camera technology available these days you'd think some of the government agencies, maybe NASA, could come up with something.

Was it ever confirmed that that guy was 100% the guy that did this?

I'd be shocked if it wasn't him, but just wasn't sure if they were ever able to confirm that..