2024 Frederick Douglass Broncos

16thBBall Fan

FD.png.50ffbe4a415e442304a30db720e35fb1.png

I loved how @DevilMayCareset his previews up and I say copying is the greatest form of flattery. I hope you don't if it is good its not for me to mess it up. lol

2023 Outcome:

Record: 8-5

Lost to eventual 6A Champion Trinity 14-7 in OT of the state semi-final at Trinity.

🎓 Cole Carpenter QB (EKU)| Ranvier Cooper WR/P/K (Louisville) | EJ Clinkscale DB (Michigan) |Terrion Hicks DB (Northwestern)| Demeco Kennedy OL/DL (Purdue) | Jeremiah Lowe DB (Michigan) | Zuri Madison OL (Arkansas)|

🔙 | Jaxon Strautman (QB) | Tay Tay Allen (RB) | Logan Busson (LB) | Aveion Chenualt (WR) | Dakari Talbert (RB) | Derion Talbert (WR) | Austin Harmon (OL) | Kayden Clay (LB) | Seandre Maxberry (DL) | Pharo Watts (RB) | Jalen Johnson (OL) |

2024 Outlook:

Douglass looks to continue to be as it has for its first 7 seasons as a school and a football program and that is to be in the hunt for a state championship. The Broncos are 78-14 in their young history.

Douglass will once again play a very tough schedule to help prepare them for the very difficult 6A post season. They are taking on Bowling Green to open the season in the Rafferty Bowl at WKU and as of now they will be once again playing 6A 2023 champion and preseason #1 Trinity at Douglass as well as home games with Corbin, Bryan Station and on the road to Boyle Co.  and Tates Creek. The remaining games for the schedule is not completed at this time. The Broncos along with Coach McPeek and the staff at Douglass will be working hard and looking to make it back to Kroger Field in early December for the 4th time in what will be their 8th season as a program.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Douglass schedule this season is another tough one their 7 games that they can schedule are vs. 3 teams that won state titles last year and 3 of the other 4 were in the top 5 in RPI in their class.

Very strong!

Looking forward to the Raffertys Bowl. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Love the scheduling by the Broncos. 

Same, Douglass is one of my favorite high school football teams to follow in large part because of how they schedule. 

• Like 4