Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

spindoc

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spindoc

  1. This thread never disappoints and is as predictable as always.
  2. Grabbing the back of the helmet is a penalty. Even the in house official said it should have at least been called illegal contact.
  3. Perhaps replay could have also shown Pickens being tugged to the ground by the back of his helmet on the pick 6. Or the dozens of false starts by the LT on offense. Game might have still been going at that rate.
  4. Honestly this squad fares better against Lamar historically, lol. The schizophrenic Steelers.
  5. I’d be shocked if Harbaugh plays his guys.
  6. First, that stadium is fantastic and the noise is real. Loudest one I’ve been to. Really nice folks here in Seattle. The stadium was no less 1/3 yellow and black and that’s my realistic yet conservative estimate . It never ceases to amaze me. Really fun trip.
  7. Here’s some advice from Seattle. Make sure you bring mucho dinero. This place is silly expensive. If I lived here, best believe fillings are gonna be 400 a pop.
  8. Fish market was cool. Whole Pike place market was cool. Mt Rainier is pretty.
  9. Well the Steelers are 4-1 in the division and stink. So maybe the method is not madness
  10. I’ll be in Seattle this weekend to see if. Looking forward to the trip with the family. Got an Airbnb looking at Mt Rainier. Never been.
  11. Funny, I just saw one on our trail camera in Metcalf county. Requested an HD pic just to make sure
  12. I'm 90% sure my retort is regurgitated from you, lol.
  13. Do they have to be mutually exclusive for you to acknowledge it? The Steelers squad has way more issues than George, but yes he's a petulant child. You're the guy who gets caught speeding and tells the officer " but the guy who passed me at the same time was going faster" aren't you?
  14. Ah, just his rant about being cut. Maybe I'm just from a different generation who doesn't understand this one obviously. Class is a lost attribute and has been replaced by narcissism more often than not. Oh well, get off my lawn.
  15. Backup QB seems to run his yap a bit. It’ll be a fun tilt.
  16. Honestly, now with 2 starting safeties out, if you don't bludgeon this squad downfield, you should be looking for a different OC. Bengals should cruise to victory.
  17. I don't know why you tempt fate. it's an AFCN battle. You've already lost to them once. Once more and your ship is also sunk. It'd be a terrific badge to donate one to them again.
  18. I wish Louisville was better.
  19. The Steelers are more beat up. 4th string ILBs. Minkah likely out. Kazee likely suspended. Let's try to create another narrative. This Steeler team needs a purge. I'll never root against my guys, but wouldn't be sad to see them donate all 3 remaining.
  20. Pretty awful on every front. My hope is that they continue to lose. That may be the only way to achieve the purge this team really needs.
  21. Really the Raiders should be ashamed of themselves. Probably will leave starters in til the 4th. Is the coach from Pike County?
  22. Well it was well done. Glad I spent the time to watch it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.