Ahmaud Arbery

In the above article, there is a video showing several different people going onto the same property as Ahmaud, at different times, including at night.

Did the homeowner call police on all of them? Because he did call them on Arbery didn't he?

If he called on Arbery and not on anyone else, he is part of the problem.

Maybe I'm mistaken and he didn't call them.

Did the homeowner call police on all of them? Because he did call them on Arbery didn't he?

Home owner didn't call. McMichael's took it upon themselves to be the guardians of the neighborhood. I dont have any problem with them watching out for their neighbors but based on what I've read so far they took it way beyond that.

The neighbor actually caught a lot of backlash at one point and had to come out and say he and his family didn't ask or approve of anything what took place.

The homeowner did not call the police.

Someone called while he was in the house and mentioned that he had been there on camera a bunch and it was an ongoing problem. Person mentioned the homeowner is sick and probably isn't going to finish the house. Made me think they know him or are taking care of the house, because they knew so much.

If they called police on him and no one else that was in the house they're pay of the problem.

Obviously the people who chased him down and shot him are the bigger problem.

Someone called while he was in the house and mentioned that he had been there on camera a bunch and it was an ongoing problem. Person mentioned the homeowner is sick and probably isn't going to finish the house. Made me think they know him or are taking care of the house, because they knew so much.

If they called police on him and no one else that was in the house they're pay of the problem.

Obviously the people who chased him down and shot him are the bigger problem.

The homeowner is the one who turned over the video to show Arbery wasn't the only person that had gone in and out of it.

The homeowner is the one who turned over the video to show Arbery wasn't the only person that had gone in and out of it.

Irrelevant to what happened that day.

Someone called with knowledge that he had been in the house before and said it was an "ongoing problem".

How did they know who was there and that it was an ongoing problem? If they knew he had been there before they knew others had too right? Why didn't they call on other people?

I don't know for sure but its possible the homeowner is just distancing himself from people who took things way too far. Hopefully we find out.

Irrelevant to what happened that day.

Someone called with knowledge that he had been in the house before and said it was an "ongoing problem".

How did they know who was there and that it was an ongoing problem? If they knew he had been there before they knew others had too right? Why didn't they call on other people?

I don't know for sure but its possible the homeowner is just distancing himself from people who took things way too far. Hopefully we find out.

Anybody in the area could have called and said it was an "ongoing problem." If the homeowner wasn't the one calling to report the "problem," someone was being nosy and not minding their own business.

Who said they knew Ahmaud and that he had been there before the day in question?

And you're right. This entire line of discussion is irrelevant to what happened that day, glad you pointed that out.

Anybody in the area could have called and said it was an "ongoing problem." If the homeowner wasn't the one calling to report the "problem," someone was being nosy and not minding their own business.

Who said they knew Ahmaud and that he had been there before the day in question?

And you're right. This entire line of discussion is irrelevant to what happened that day, glad you pointed that out.

“And he’s been caught on camera a bunch at night. It’s kind of an ongoing thing. The man building the house has got heart issues. I think he’s not going to finish it.”

https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/local_news/dispatcher-what-was-he-doing-wrong/article_fe51cdd4-3bb6-5815-9dec-ddcdc8f879f8.html

It raises a lot of questions. He seemed to know a lot about the cameras. How'd he know the guy there had been there before? Did he have camera access? Did he know others had been there? Did he call on others?

“And he’s been caught on camera a bunch at night. It’s kind of an ongoing thing. The man building the house has got heart issues. I think he’s not going to finish it.”

https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/local_news/dispatcher-what-was-he-doing-wrong/article_fe51cdd4-3bb6-5815-9dec-ddcdc8f879f8.html

It raises a lot of questions. He seemed to know a lot about the cameras. How'd he know the guy there had been there before? Did he have camera access? Did he know others had been there? Did he call on others?

The caller could have known that there were cameras on the site, and also known that there had been other people in it. He was likely speculating that Ahmaud had been there before.

To your point, it absolutely is a problem that the callers called on Ahmaud and not anyone else. Assuming they were all white, it's another example of the racism in this country.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...