Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ahmaud Arbery

Featured Replies

Seeing more and more evidence that the McMichael family are hardcore racists. KKK rallies. Photos with high ranking GA officials with racist clothing on.

 

The more that gets exposed on that family, the more it is clear why the members of the community that knew them tried to cover their tail after the fact.

 

"Some of those that run forces

Are the same that burn crosses"

 

Carry on.

 

Yet (even in this thread)we still are more worried about why AA was in an empty construction site for 3 minutes, that wasn’t reported to authorities at that time, and didn’t touch, disturb or take anything. More time and theory has been spent on discrediting the victim than on the guys that were captured on video hunting him down and shooting him. The assumption that AA had to be up to no good and the way this case has been handled by authorities (prior to the video release and arrest) is why Kaepernick knelt. But yet he’s still a pariah.

Edited by rjs4470

  • Replies 497
  • Views 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    The three men have been indicted on hate crime and attempted kidnapping charges by a federal prosecutor.           

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    AHMAUD ARBERY’S FATHER: "All lives matter, not just blacks. We don't wanna see nobody go through this...It's all our problem. So hey, let's keep fighting, let's keep doing it, & making this place

  • I am glad you were right. Justice has been served in this case. 

Posted Images

Seeing more and more evidence that the McMichael family are hardcore racists. KKK rallies. Photos with high ranking GA officials with racist clothing on.

 

The more that gets exposed on that family, the more it is clear why the members of the community that knew them tried to cover their tail after the fact.

 

"Some of those that run forces

Are the same that burn crosses"

 

Carry on.

Assuming all that is true, it is utterly disgusting.

 

This is totally profiling, but if I were asked to draw what a father/son combo would look like that would do what they did - with the above-mentioned info - I would have drawn these two guys.

 

I know, that is bad for me to think this way, just being honest.

I know, that is bad for me to think this way, just being honest.

 

Plenty of people have thought Ahmaud must have been up to no good because of how he looked, no harm in you doing the same about the killers, right?

Plenty of people have thought Ahmaud must have been up to no good because of how he looked, no harm in you doing the same about the killers, right?

 

Most importantly the two people who thought/think this way is why he is dead.

 

This reminds me of all the social experiments which have been done across all races/cultures, on how perceived biases exist, even among those of the same race.

I still ask what crime did they see him committing?

 

They didn't.

I still ask what crime did they see him committing?

 

JWB

They didn't.

 

So technically, they could be charged with false imprisonment.

So technically, they could be charged with false imprisonment.

 

Probably not. They killed him before they could imprison him.

Probably not. They killed him before they could imprison him.

 

Georgia law states a false/illegal citizens arrest can be charged with false imprisonment.

 

Unless we see other video evidence the list of charges I see that the prosecutor could go after:

 

Murder

Manslaughter

False imprisonment

Georgia law states a false/illegal citizens arrest can be charged with false imprisonment.

 

Unless we see other video evidence the list of charges I see that the prosecutor could go after:

 

Murder

Manslaughter

False imprisonment

 

Too bad Georgia doesn't have hate crime laws.

Too bad Georgia doesn't have hate crime laws.

 

They might after this.

Assuming all that is true, it is utterly disgusting.

 

This is totally profiling, but if I were asked to draw what a father/son combo would look like that would do what they did - with the above-mentioned info - I would have drawn these two guys.

 

I know, that is bad for me to think this way, just being honest.

 

Same.

Too bad Georgia doesn't have hate crime laws.

 

Agree. They did, for four years.

 

They might after this.

 

Don't bet on it. See above.

Too bad Georgia doesn't have hate crime laws.

 

They might after this.

 

I thought I had read that the Department of Justice was investigating it as a possible hate crime.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.