Ahmaud Arbery

Seeing more and more evidence that the McMichael family are hardcore racists. KKK rallies. Photos with high ranking GA officials with racist clothing on.

The more that gets exposed on that family, the more it is clear why the members of the community that knew them tried to cover their tail after the fact.

"Some of those that run forces

Are the same that burn crosses"

Carry on.

Yet (even in this thread)we still are more worried about why AA was in an empty construction site for 3 minutes, that wasn’t reported to authorities at that time, and didn’t touch, disturb or take anything. More time and theory has been spent on discrediting the victim than on the guys that were captured on video hunting him down and shooting him. The assumption that AA had to be up to no good and the way this case has been handled by authorities (prior to the video release and arrest) is why Kaepernick knelt. But yet he’s still a pariah.

Edited by rjs4470

Seeing more and more evidence that the McMichael family are hardcore racists. KKK rallies. Photos with high ranking GA officials with racist clothing on.

The more that gets exposed on that family, the more it is clear why the members of the community that knew them tried to cover their tail after the fact.

"Some of those that run forces

Are the same that burn crosses"

Carry on.

Assuming all that is true, it is utterly disgusting.

This is totally profiling, but if I were asked to draw what a father/son combo would look like that would do what they did - with the above-mentioned info - I would have drawn these two guys.

I know, that is bad for me to think this way, just being honest.

Plenty of people have thought Ahmaud must have been up to no good because of how he looked, no harm in you doing the same about the killers, right?

Plenty of people have thought Ahmaud must have been up to no good because of how he looked, no harm in you doing the same about the killers, right?

Most importantly the two people who thought/think this way is why he is dead.

This reminds me of all the social experiments which have been done across all races/cultures, on how perceived biases exist, even among those of the same race.

Probably not. They killed him before they could imprison him.

Georgia law states a false/illegal citizens arrest can be charged with false imprisonment.

Unless we see other video evidence the list of charges I see that the prosecutor could go after:

Murder

Manslaughter

False imprisonment

Georgia law states a false/illegal citizens arrest can be charged with false imprisonment.

Unless we see other video evidence the list of charges I see that the prosecutor could go after:

Murder

Manslaughter

False imprisonment

Too bad Georgia doesn't have hate crime laws.

Assuming all that is true, it is utterly disgusting.

This is totally profiling, but if I were asked to draw what a father/son combo would look like that would do what they did - with the above-mentioned info - I would have drawn these two guys.

Same.