Ahmaud Arbery

Looks like prosecutor is taking the case to the grand jury for indictment.

Due to conflict of interest (knowing the father/witness) they have has to change prosecutor twice. Hopefully justice will be done.

There will not be any justice. We know how this movie ends.

• Like 1

A lady in Richmond went missing last fall. Her blood was found in her husband's car but no body was found (was just found last week) or witness to the crime. He was finally arrested two weeks ago. It takes more than time that an episode of Law and Order takes to build and prepare a case to present to the grand jury.

I've had theft cases that took over a month to prepare to present to the grand jury, I would think a murder case would take longer. The shooter and his dad are claiming self defense and there are no other witnesses, so indictment by a grand jury is the correct way to proceed.

A lady in Richmond went missing last fall. Her blood was found in her husbands car but no body or witness to the crime. He was finally arrested two weeks ago. It takes more than time that an episode of Law and Order takes to build and prepare a case to present to the grand jury.

I've had theft cases that took over a month to prepare to present to the grand jury, I would think a murder case would take longer. The shooter and his dad are claiming self defense and there are no other witnesses, so indictment by a grand jury is the correct way to proceed.

The person who filmed it is a witness so there’s at least one witness right there.

A lady in Richmond went missing last fall. Her blood was found in her husband's car but no body was found (was just found last week) or witness to the crime. He was finally arrested two weeks ago. It takes more than time that an episode of Law and Order takes to build and prepare a case to present to the grand jury.

Have you seen the video?

The person who filmed it is a witness so there’s at least one witness right there.

I thought that was the Dad's video...but I may have misunderstood that.

The shooting isn't a point of contention, the guy admitted to shooting him. If this is a third party that witnessed what happened, they will testify to grand jury.

We (you and I) don't know what facts were available immediately after the shooting. Luckily prosecutors have time to build a case and don't have to make snap decisions on the day of the crime without having all of the facts.