Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ahmaud Arbery

Featured Replies

Ahmaud was a 25 year old black man out for a jog on Sunday, February 23 in Brunswick, Georgia when he was shot by two white men who believed he was a burglar.

 

 

 

They have not been charged. Today is May 6th.

  • Replies 497
  • Views 50.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    The three men have been indicted on hate crime and attempted kidnapping charges by a federal prosecutor.           

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    AHMAUD ARBERY’S FATHER: "All lives matter, not just blacks. We don't wanna see nobody go through this...It's all our problem. So hey, let's keep fighting, let's keep doing it, & making this place

  • I am glad you were right. Justice has been served in this case. 

Posted Images

Looks like prosecutor is taking the case to the grand jury for indictment.

 

Due to conflict of interest (knowing the father/witness) they have has to change prosecutor twice. Hopefully justice will be done.

  • Author
Looks like prosecutor is taking the case to the grand jury for indictment.

 

Due to conflict of interest (knowing the father/witness) they have has to change prosecutor twice. Hopefully justice will be done.

 

There will not be any justice. We know how this movie ends.

Everyone involved in this should get the death penalty.

 

But they won't.

  • Author

For the record, I just started this thread for documentation purposes. There really isn’t anything to discuss/debate. This is the land of the free and home of the brave. God bless America.

There will not be any justice. We know how this movie ends.

 

We're already two and a half months in and no charges have been filed? Tells you all you need to know.

Pretend that they really believed he was a burglar...

 

Who do they think they are to chase someone and murder them?

  • Author
We're already two and a half months in and no charges have been filed? Tells you all you need to know.

 

I’ll never leave my house unarmed again. The days of me being unarmed in public are over.

I’ll never leave my house unarmed again. The days of me being unarmed in public are over.

 

Yep. I'll keep two on me at all times to be honest.

One of the men in the shooting is the former District Attorney, who just so happened to endorse the current District Attorney.

 

I'm sure justice will be served though.

A lady in Richmond went missing last fall. Her blood was found in her husband's car but no body was found (was just found last week) or witness to the crime. He was finally arrested two weeks ago. It takes more than time that an episode of Law and Order takes to build and prepare a case to present to the grand jury.

 

I've had theft cases that took over a month to prepare to present to the grand jury, I would think a murder case would take longer. The shooter and his dad are claiming self defense and there are no other witnesses, so indictment by a grand jury is the correct way to proceed.

  • Author
Yep. I'll keep two on me at all times to be honest.

 

I’ve been thinking about getting another one for myself and one for my wife.

  • Author
A lady in Richmond went missing last fall. Her blood was found in her husbands car but no body or witness to the crime. He was finally arrested two weeks ago. It takes more than time that an episode of Law and Order takes to build and prepare a case to present to the grand jury.

 

I've had theft cases that took over a month to prepare to present to the grand jury, I would think a murder case would take longer. The shooter and his dad are claiming self defense and there are no other witnesses, so indictment by a grand jury is the correct way to proceed.

 

The person who filmed it is a witness so there’s at least one witness right there.

A lady in Richmond went missing last fall. Her blood was found in her husband's car but no body was found (was just found last week) or witness to the crime. He was finally arrested two weeks ago. It takes more than time that an episode of Law and Order takes to build and prepare a case to present to the grand jury.

 

I've had theft cases that took over a month to prepare to present to the grand jury, I would think a murder case would take longer. The shooter and his dad are claiming self defense and there are no other witnesses, so indictment by a grand jury is the correct way to proceed.

 

Have you seen the video?

The person who filmed it is a witness so there’s at least one witness right there.

 

I thought that was the Dad's video...but I may have misunderstood that.

 

The shooting isn't a point of contention, the guy admitted to shooting him. If this is a third party that witnessed what happened, they will testify to grand jury.

 

We (you and I) don't know what facts were available immediately after the shooting. Luckily prosecutors have time to build a case and don't have to make snap decisions on the day of the crime without having all of the facts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.