Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ahmaud Arbery

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Travis McMichael - Malice Murder Guilty, Felony Murder 4 Counts Guilty, and Guilty of several other felonies.

Gregory McMichael - He was found guilty on numerous charges and not guilty on one of the charges.

William Bryan Jr. - He was found guilty on about 5 charges and not guilty on about four charges.

Here is a great graphic from ABC News:

abcnewsgraphic.png

  • Replies 497
  • Views 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    The three men have been indicted on hate crime and attempted kidnapping charges by a federal prosecutor.           

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    AHMAUD ARBERY’S FATHER: "All lives matter, not just blacks. We don't wanna see nobody go through this...It's all our problem. So hey, let's keep fighting, let's keep doing it, & making this place

  • I am glad you were right. Justice has been served in this case. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Convictions are just pretty words without proper sentencing. This is just a small part of the process. At least these guys didn’t walk like Rittenhouse.

Exactly why there’s so much division in this country.  

On 5/6/2020 at 9:17 AM, TheDeuce said:

 

We're already two and a half months in and no charges have been filed? Tells you all you need to know.

Today told us what sensationalism, tried but failed to tell us.  I told you they were guilty you just chose not to hear it.  Well today you can’t deny it.

58 minutes ago, theguru said:

I don't think there is any comparison between this case and Rittenhouse. 

What I’ve learned is not everyone believes in the right to self defense.  It’s too bad Ahmaud didn’t have a way to defend himself from these criminals.  I do believe in self defense.

6 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Today told us what sensationalism, tried but failed to tell us.  I told you they were guilty you just chose not to hear it.  Well today you can’t deny it.

I have always and will always be skeptical of the “justice system” to do the right thing. I am not alone in that. If you choose to pretend there’s no basis for that, you certainly are able to do that. 

3 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

What I’ve learned is not everyone believes in the right to self defense.  It’s too bad Ahmaud didn’t have a way to defend himself from these criminals.  I do believe in self defense.

Right, if AA would have been armed and killed two of the three men that chased him down and killed him, and injured the third, then the cases would be very similar.  And had that happened in the AA case I would have supported not charging him at all.

Everyone has a right to self defense. 

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I have always and will always be skeptical of the “justice system” to do the right thing. I am not alone in that. If you choose to pretend there’s no basis for that, you certainly are able to do that. 

We are in lockstep here. 

I told you all there was no way these punks, now convicts were getting off.  Justice served, RIP AA.

4 hours ago, theguru said:

I don't think there is any comparison between this case and Rittenhouse. 

Agreed.

This case was way more open and shut in my mind.

2 hours ago, John Anthony said:

I told you all there was no way these punks, now convicts were getting off.  Justice served, RIP AA.

I never really questioned the outcome of this.  There were zero complexities in this case. 

4 hours ago, theguru said:

Here is a great graphic from ABC News:

abcnewsgraphic.png

This is just me being somewhat ignorant of the complicated American judicial system, so please don't think I am making fun, but if there is just 1 victim, how are there 5 Felony murder and 2 assault charges for each defendant?

As to the results, don't let this instance of justice being served make us forget about the countless times it was not.

For Rittenhouse, if self preservation was his top priority, seems like him and his gun staying at home in Illinois would have been the best move.

AHMAUD ARBERY’S FATHER: "All lives matter, not just blacks. We don't wanna see nobody go through this...It's all our problem. So hey, let's keep fighting, let's keep doing it, & making this place a better place for all human beings -- all human beings. Everybody. Love everybody."
 

Power stuff right there.  He could fan the flames of division like a lot of others, but he’s a strong, resilient man.  So glad his family got the Justice they rightfully deserved.

6 hours ago, John Anthony said:

AHMAUD ARBERY’S FATHER: "All lives matter, not just blacks. We don't wanna see nobody go through this...It's all our problem. So hey, let's keep fighting, let's keep doing it, & making this place a better place for all human beings -- all human beings. Everybody. Love everybody."
 

Power stuff right there.  He could fan the flames of division like a lot of others, but he’s a strong, resilient man.  So glad his family got the Justice they rightfully deserved.

I appreciate this so much. It’s a view that won’t be popular with some, unfortunately, but if you can complain about that comment you are part of the problem.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.