Ahmaud Arbery

Yes. He didn't appear to just be out jogging. I've never wandered around a house during the middle of a jog.

Doesn't ultimately change what happened when he was killed, but it isn't exactly what was presented to us as fact either.

What was he doing when they stopped him and shot him?

This.

Again, even if he was jogging with a big-screen TV under one arm and a wad of cash in his other hand, there's no reason for those men to be armed and ready to fire away.

Did I say otherwise? No, in fact I am pretty sure I clarified this in my post.

So supposedly the house that he supposedly went in to, was under construction. If so I don’t think there is anyone of us on here that hasn’t stepped foot on a construction site of a house that wasn’t ours. Growing up my house was the first on our street so I watched every other house on the street be built and I know for a fact that I was in every one of those houses before they were finished. That’s not a crime.

Pretty sure that would be trespassing.

Running from someone or some place and just being out for a jog are two different things.

You don’t know he wasn’t out for a jog and didn’t go through the construction site on his way.

What we do know is that he was jogging, minding his own business when he was killed.

You don’t know he wasn’t out for a jog and didn’t go through the construction site on his way.

What we do know is that he was jogging, minding his own business when he was killed.

Just like you don't know why he was running. My point is the media looks to divide people and will sell something as fact when they don't know.

I still don't believe they should have chased him down with guns.

The construction site video is an attempt for people to say “See, he wasn’t doing what he was supposed to!” It’s a form of justification.

Saying he was just out for a jog, when it appears that isn't true, is also misleading.

I could be wrong, maybe he was out for a jog. Didn't look that way though.

Regardless, for the 10th time, it doesn't justify killing him.

Saying he was just out for a jog, when it appears that isn't true, is also misleading.

Since he's unable to tell his side of what happened and there is no evidence that he did anything wrong at the construction site I feel like we just have to assume he was out for a jog and stopped there to look around, maybe rest for a minute, then resumed his jog. I completely agree with your last sentence.

Since he's unable to tell his side of what happened and there is no evidence that he did anything wrong at the construction site I feel like we just have to assume he was out for a jog and stopped there to look around, maybe rest for a minute, then resumed his jog. I completely agree with your last sentence.

We don't have to assume anything. We should look at facts and try not to be emotional. Making people emotional and angry is the end game for some.

I’m sorry. I must have missed it. What evidence do we have that he wasn’t out for a jog?

We don't have to assume anything. We should look at facts and try not to be emotional. Making people emotional and angry is the end game for some.

But thats what I'm getting at, the facts. He visited a construction site but didn't steal anything nor damage anything, seems as if he was just looking around or resting for a few minutes. For what its worth since he's no longer here to tell anyone exactly what he was doing there are going to be assumptions, just like questioning whether he was really just out for a jog or not. But so far, video evidence, reports of nothing stolen or damaged etc, shows that he committed no crime.

It depends on his intent in the house. Regardless, not my point. Point is that it doesn't seem like he was just out jogging and chased down for no reason like we had been told.

Doesn't change my opinion that they shouldn't have chased him with weapons and killed him.

So he was out jogging and saw a construction site and decided to walk on it? This is a non discussion that shouldn’t even be brought up when talking about this case. It’s a irrelevant talking point.

It’s certainly not burglary, and he obviously didn’t take anything. It also doesn’t mean he was out with bad intentions or was up to anything. I guess you could maybe say he was guilty of trespassing, but that doesn’t warrant getting chased down by vigilantes armed with guns and losing his life over.

Exactly. This case is really cut and dry. It’s pretty obvious why this guy was gunned down.