Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ahmaud Arbery

Featured Replies

Would people assume he were at the construction site to steal if he were white?

 

There are a lot of white people who will steal from their own family without hesitation. I know plenty of them. Being white in itself doesn't make me assume you are innocent.

  • Replies 497
  • Views 50.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    The three men have been indicted on hate crime and attempted kidnapping charges by a federal prosecutor.           

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    AHMAUD ARBERY’S FATHER: "All lives matter, not just blacks. We don't wanna see nobody go through this...It's all our problem. So hey, let's keep fighting, let's keep doing it, & making this place

  • I am glad you were right. Justice has been served in this case. 

Posted Images

How is that evidence that he wasn’t out for a jog when he stopped at the house? It sounds like you are making an assumption.

 

I am not assuming anything. I am looking at the available evidence and giving my opinion.

 

It isn't impossible that he was out for a jog and I never meant my statement to be definitive. It doesn't appear to be someone out jogging to me.

 

I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

The bottom line for me here is if a white man did the same thing that AA did jogging and looking at the construction house, these men would not have confronted the white guy.

 

You don't know that. It's possible they have done the same thing before and chased down a white person for committing a crime.

 

Believe it or not, I know of a case where a white person was shot in the back (by a civilian) running away after committing a crime.

Yes we know. In your world racism doesn’t exist, has never existed and is a myth. We know you. You always make that clear.

 

I have never once even came close to insinuating that. You know nothing about me.

You have no proof that we’ve been mislead. What have you seen that shows he was doing anything besides jogging?

 

The video of him going inside a home that isn't his.

I’m definitely not saying that they gunned him down for no reason. Read between the lines here.

 

Maybe you are right. I don't know.

  • Author
I have never once even came close to insinuating that. You know nothing about me.

 

Yeah whatever. I know enough. You did the same crap with the lady cop in Dallas. You do you, Chief. Nothing you say will change my opinion of you.

There are a lot of white people who will steal from their own family without hesitation. I know plenty of them. Being white in itself doesn't make me assume you are innocent.

 

We both know the answer to the question I asked.

We both know the answer to the question I asked.

 

I can't speak for anyone else. Can only speak for me. Are you saying I'm lying?

I can't speak for anyone else. Can only speak for me. Are you saying I'm lying?

 

I'm saying that if you were honest about society, you know as good as anyone else that a white man is far less likely to be assumed to be committing a crime than a black man.

Yeah whatever. I know enough. You did the same crap with the lady cop in Dallas. You do you, Chief. Nothing you say will change my opinion of you.

 

You mean when I said this, chief ?

 

I never once argued she was innocent or did nothing wrong. Think you're thinking of someone else.

 

If it wasn't an accident, it's murder.

 

If it was an accident, she isn't very aware of her surroundings and doesn't need to be the police anymore.

 

If she beats the charge, she doesn't need to work in law enforcement anymore.

I'm saying that if you were honest about society, you know as good as anyone else that a white man is far less likely to be assumed to be committing a crime than a black man.

 

I said before I can't speak for anyone else. But my experiences with people in my lifetime have shown me there are a lot of white people that would steal from their dying grandma.

I said before I can't speak for anyone else. But my experiences with people in my lifetime have shown me there are a lot of white people that would steal from their dying grandma.

 

Okay. Keep wearing those blinders. :lol2: :lol2:

  • Author
You mean when I said this, chief ?

 

I never once argued she was innocent or did nothing wrong. Think you're thinking of someone else.

 

You said in here that the dudes shouldn’t be out playing police and that they shouldn’t have murdered Ahmaud but yet you’re still in here trying to rationalize their behavior. Congrats on making your politically correct post before you start tearing down the victim.

 

At this point I just hope you’re in a good mood if our paths cross one day.

Okay. Keep wearing those blinders. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Are you even reading what I am saying? What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about what others would believe, I said I can only speak for me.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.