Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ahmaud Arbery

Featured Replies

You said in here that the dudes shouldn’t be out playing police and that they shouldn’t have murdered Ahmaud but yet you’re still in here trying to rationalize their behavior. Congrats on making your politically correct post before you start tearing down the victim.

 

:lol2:

 

So you were wrong about the Dallas officer and my comments.

 

Also, I'm not tearing down the victim. I've said countless times that even if he was doing something wrong in that house it's not a reason to kill him. I never rationalized anything, so you are wrong again.

  • Replies 497
  • Views 50.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    The three men have been indicted on hate crime and attempted kidnapping charges by a federal prosecutor.           

  • John Anthony
    John Anthony

    AHMAUD ARBERY’S FATHER: "All lives matter, not just blacks. We don't wanna see nobody go through this...It's all our problem. So hey, let's keep fighting, let's keep doing it, & making this place

  • I am glad you were right. Justice has been served in this case. 

Posted Images

I didn't say anything about what others would believe, I said I can only speak for me.

 

Great.

 

The original post you quoted was a question about society. You choose not to answer because you can't admit what we all know. If I wanted your specific opinion, I would have asked for it.

 

It's cool. It's what I'd expect.

Great.

 

The original post you quoted was a question about society. You choose not to answer because you can't admit what we all know. If I wanted your specific opinion, I would have asked for it.

 

It's cool. It's what I'd expect.

 

I can respond whether you ask for my specific opinion or not.

  • Author
:lol2:

 

So you were wrong about the Dallas officer and my comments.

 

Also, I'm not tearing down the victim. I've said countless times that even if he was doing something wrong in that house it's not a reason to kill him. I never rationalized anything, so you are wrong again.

 

Okay. Whatever you say. :thumb:

I can respond whether you ask for my specific opinion or not.

 

Absolutely.

 

Just don't act confused when I point out that you purposely avoided the question.

Any interest in the "older McMichael" being placed at recent KKK rallies in Georgia? The pics I've seen are pretty conclusive.

 

Nah, we're good over here.

 

Ahmaud stopped at a construction site.

Absolutely.

 

Just don't act confused when I point out that you purposely avoided the question.

 

I answered the question, you just didn't like the answer.

Stick to the facts.

 

After 15 pages, what will the defense be?

I answered the question, you just didn't like the answer.

 

No, I didn't like that you didn't answer the question I asked.

 

I already know your opinion is opposite of mine 98% of the time, why would that bother me now?

  • Author
There is video out showing the victim walking around and going in a house apparently he wasn't supposed to be in. I'm not saying it changes anything regarding criminal charges, but it makes the media look stupid for running with the "jogger murdered because he was black" narrative.

 

I still don't think the two should have gave chase armed with weapons and they will pay for that decision, I just don't know why there is misinformation so much in many of these cases that go viral.

 

Yes. He didn't appear to just be out jogging. I've never wandered around a house during the middle of a jog.

 

Doesn't ultimately change what happened when he was killed, but it isn't exactly what was presented to us as fact either.

 

It depends on his intent in the house. Regardless, not my point. Point is that it doesn't seem like he was just out jogging and chased down for no reason like we had been told.

 

Doesn't change my opinion that they shouldn't have chased him with weapons and killed him.

 

Running from someone or some place and just being out for a jog are two different things.

 

Just like you don't know why he was running. My point is the media looks to divide people and will sell something as fact when they don't know.

 

I still don't believe they should have chased him down with guns.

 

Saying he was just out for a jog, when it appears that isn't true, is also misleading.

 

I could be wrong, maybe he was out for a jog. Didn't look that way though.

 

Regardless, for the 10th time, it doesn't justify killing him.

 

We don't have to assume anything. We should look at facts and try not to be emotional. Making people emotional and angry is the end game for some.

 

There's video of him walking down the road, stopping for a moment in front of a house, then walking in the house and staying for several minutes.

 

Didn't look much like someone out jogging.

 

Before I get attacked for it....I am not saying this means he deserved to die.

 

We know very little compared to what investigators know. My point remains that we have been mislead about some things in my opinion.

 

You are naive if you don't think people commit crimes in the daytime.

 

It absolutely should be brought up when we have been mislead to believe he was hunted down and killed for no reason at all. That isn't true. Doesn't make it right, but it supports the argument that they believed he had broken into a house and they chased him. They didn't chase him because he was jogging.

 

None of that matters. I am not arguing that he was a violent person who needed to be gunned down.

 

I am arguing that we were mislead to believe he was simply jogging down the road and they profiled him because he is black and looked like someone who had broken into some houses before so they chased him down and killed him.

 

That's not accurate. They saw him go into a house and someone called 911, then they chased him which eventually lead to a fight and resulted in him being killed.

 

Again, to be clear, I don't think they should have chased him with weapons. It isn't their job.

 

But it's also irresponsible to frame it as someone jogging down the road being gunned down for being black. That is not what happened.

 

I have seen this presented as an example of a black man being hunted down and killed for no reason other than jogging. If you can't see how that's misleading and leaving out some key information, I don't know what to tell you.

 

I'm done with this one. But first, I'll say it again for those are waiting to say I think any of this means it was okay to chase him down and kill him....I don't think that. I've said from the beginning that was obviously wrong and I can't stand people who try to be the police when they aren't the police.

 

Yeah, my fault. You do see that racism was involved. My apologies. I read your posts wrong and completely jumped to conclusions. Please forgive me.

  • Author

I want to apologize to everyone for starting this thread. I mistakenly believed that a black man was out for a jog on a beautiful day in Georgia. Clearly I was wrong. He was trespassing on private property and after seeing the videos that have been released I recognize that it looks incredibly suspicious for him to be on the construction site when no one was around. Clearly he was casing the joint so he could figure out just how he was going to commit his next crime. Thankfully some law abiding citizens saw him and eliminated the threat before he could complete his plan. I wish I had known all of the facts before I started this thread. I’ll take my blinders off and quit accusing white people of being racist every time an unarmed black criminal is gunned down. I need to be better.

 

Again, my apologies.

How do you think half the heroin addicts get money for their drugs? It's not by going to a 9-5 job everyday. I'm surprised by how many people think it's completely normal to go on a construction site without any suspicion. Thefts at construction sites or remodeled homes is a common thing and the majority of time, in NKY, it's a white person doing it.

 

My sister's subdivision is where PurplePride92 used to live. When a new house was being built and we were visiting, we often went in to look at the floor plan and see how things were put together. It was always after the crews went home.

 

I'd add that as a youngster I can't number the times I and others went through people's yards to get somewhere. Did our best not to disturb anything. We were never chased off or looked at as a criminal element.

 

Another word if I may on the argument that is presence there should raise suspicion. Maybe he was calculating what he "MIGHT" do. I don't know. But we can not be detained or arrested for what we "MIGHT" do, only for what we have done. I wonder how many other neighbors went on to that site to check things out.

 

Were they detained? The rumor was that recent burglaries led to suspicion. I've only read of one item being taken from a truck. Has anyone seen sources that detail other thefts in the area? If it's only one that is not what I would call a large crime wave that would lead to vigilante style responses from the neighborhoods.

Were they detained? The rumor was that recent burglaries led to suspicion. I've only read of one item being taken from a truck. Has anyone seen sources that detail other thefts in the area? If it's only one that is not what I would call a large crime wave that would lead to vigilante style responses from the neighborhoods.

 

Read an article yesterday that said the last reported burglary was back at the beginning of January, almost two months before this happened.

Any interest in the "older McMichael" being placed at recent KKK rallies in Georgia? The pics I've seen are pretty conclusive.

 

I saw it. If it is him, that is pretty damaging evidence on motive and actions.

All of this back and forth and still nobody can tell me what the defense will use in court?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.