Everything posted by 4 Quarters
-
Bengals at Dolphins Predictions/Updates
Don't forget, Joe wanted Tee. However, I do agree with you.
-
2026 NASCAR Cup Series
Briscoe wins at Vegas. Larson about knocks the wall down, but finishes second.
-
Jaguars 22 Bengals 17
I said it last week and got hammered, but here goes again, same old Bengals.
-
Jaguars 22 Bengals 17
Hopefully they run out of flags. LOL
-
Cooper 25 Dixie 13
Any updates?
-
Harlan County 28 Covington Holy Cross 21
The Cross wins this after the ride.
-
Danville 35 Southern 0
Danville wins.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville 42 DeSales 0
CAL all the way.
-
Lexington Christian Academy 55 W.E.B. DuBois Academy 12
LCA wins, but I see a fairly tight contest here.
-
9th Region Off-Season Discussion (2026-2027)
I would have to have the Brown kid from CCH some place on this list, most likely replacing Hunter Seng from Dixie. Also, I'm just not sure Wimzie is quite ready for this high of a ranking, might still be a year away. But he has the potential of greatness.
-
McCracken County 28 Brighton (TN) 27
McCracken County wins.
-
Raceland 56 Hazard 7
I'll take Raceland.
-
George Rogers Clark 53 Henderson County 48
Give me GRC.
-
West Jessamine 54 Montgomery County 6
I'll take West J in this one.
-
Owensboro 57 Marshall County 7
I'll take owensboro.
-
Owensboro Catholic 61 Hancock County 0
OC wins this one.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 7)
-
Otto Petty Death - On 1969 Central Championship team
RIP. Petty and King were quite a duo.
-
Dayton 43 Iroquois 12
Iroquois wins a close one.
-
Campbell County 31 Newport Central Catholic 7
The Camels will get over the hump and win.
-
Hart County 30 Adair County 21
I'll take Hart County.
-
Bethlehem 41 John Hardin 7
Bethlehem wins.
-
Bourbon County 41 Lloyd Memorial 34
Lloyd in a tight one.
-
Scott County 56 Anderson County 14
Give me Scott County.
-
Frederick Douglass 28 Male 17
Freddy D wins .