Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

We live in an age where the youth of this country is invincible or so they think. Unless parents step in and force these young adults to come home them this thing will keep spreading.

Youth has always felt invincible, that is not new.

25 cases in Kentucky.

- 7 from Fayette.

- 7 from Jefferson.

- 6 from Harrison.

- 2 from Montgomery.

- 1 from Nelson.

- 1 from Clark.

- 1 from Bourbon.

14 men & 11 women.

The 25 includes those who have been released from the hospital and also the man who died.

Average age of the 25 is 54 years-old. Youngest is 27, but she has recovered and was the first diagnosed. Oldest is 80.

Very much a CKY demographic. Daughter works at a hospital with at least one positive case.

Did you see the bars coast to coast last weekend? Beaches in Florida? We’ve got a LONG way to go.

People were told for weeks that this was not a big deal, and to just relax. It's only been a few days since this really started to get serious. Because of that, too many people believe this is a not so serious event, and that there are ulterior motives as to why this is being made into a such a big deal. It's going to be hard to change that line of thinking.

People were told for weeks that this was not a big deal, and to just relax. It's only been a few days since this really started to get serious. Because of that, too many people believe this is a not so serious event, and that there are ulterior motives as to why this is being made into a such a big deal. It's going to be hard to change that line of thinking.

It's going to start getting real for people when we start doing widespread testing.

Very much a CKY demographic. Daughter works at a hospital with at least one positive case.

I didn't want to give the Randy jinx on the CKY thing, but that's something I have been tracking.

Hope your daughter stays safe. And hope your wife doesn't lose her mind being locked up with you.

It's going to start getting real for people when we start doing widespread testing.

Other countries are testing more in a day than we have done so far to date. When testing becomes widespread, and numbers spike, hopefully then people will realize this isn't being over hyped. But for many though, it won't be real until they know someone who has it.

Has anyone heard or seen a timeline to shut down all work? You can close all the restaurants, bars, and schools you want, which slows the spread and buys time to find a cure. But, most people are still going to work everyday, in close proximity to one another, performing there daily tasks. After long days on the job, we load up and head back to the house to share our workday with our families. How do people survive without working and making money? I know many people live check to check and that steady income keeps essential living needs covered. I have seen and heard a lot of talk about doing right for the greater good, by staying home and avoiding others, but if people cannot take care of their own families how can they worry about the village. It is a very worrisome dilemma and seems to be something we may all have to consider soon.

When they shut down the NBA, MLB, March Madness and etc., that easily changed my line of thinking. Made me realize that a lot of people were fixing to lose thousands, or even millions of dollars. Hoped many others like me would realize it then as well.