Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

We live in an age where the youth of this country is invincible or so they think. Unless parents step in and force these young adults to come home them this thing will keep spreading.

It isn’t just the youths. In fact, I’d say it’s the other way around. I see more people my age and older (45+) who are saying this is just media over hyping, or comparing it to the flu, with the feeling these steps are unnecessary. Most of the 20 and 30 somethings I know, are taking a much better attitude than the 40/50/60 somethings.

If I’m WV I do the same thing everybody else is doing. No cases and no deaths is great news; let’s keep it that way.

Most people who live in West Virginia never leave West Virginia....

They may make a trip to Myrtle Beach 2 to 3 times in their entire lives...

And that is why this should be taken seriously for ones that are older and for ones that have conditions already making their immune system weak.
Yes! This is not how we want our dad to go. No Mass, no bars, limited to about 5 family members who can check on him.

They literally shut down the whole country. They just started opening up stores in China last week. They stayed on lockdown until their numbers started to fall. We haven’t even gotten to the worst part yet and folks packed bars and restaurants all weekend. Think of all the strip clubs all across America that were open for business last weekend. Have you seen the pictures of the beaches in Florida right now during spring break?

We are doing everything the Italians did and as of today 95% of the people I know have no clue where to go get a test for The Corona.

We have no sports, the Derby probably won’t be ran until September, restaurants and bars are only shut down in some states.

Has West Virginia recorded their first case yet or are they still immune to it in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia?

Yeah, we’re doing spectacular.

This post is a pinball machine.

Still no cases in West Virginia. They have tested 80 people, all negative. There are 4 tests pending.

Currently is almost impossible for most people to get tested. If we were testing everyone with any symptoms at all like South Korea did. I would be willing to bet our numbers for people who have it would be really high. So for me until we truly have test readily available and not turning most people down and only testing a limited amount of people. It is hard for me to really care what the numbers say right now, because imo they are not even close to an accurate representation. Which makes it impossible to know exactly how bad it is or isn’t here.