Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Restricting restaurants to drive-thru or carryout only in KY.

 

A lot of that is happening by chain. Chick-fil-a has gone to drive thru only.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

Yep. Bars too.

 

The drive thru bars are gonna be interesting.

Yep. Bars too.

 

Drive thru bars???? :lol2:

Ohio's chief public health official said she believes there could be 100,000 Ohioans with COVID-19 right now.

A lot of that is happening by chain. Chick-fil-a has gone to drive thru only.

 

The state is mandating it. My better half told me they have until 5pm.

Governor is mandating it. My better half told me they have until 5pm.

 

It's an interesting world we live in. I understand the need. But the Surrealism is thick enough to cut it with a knife. :thumb:

Drive thru bars???? :lol2:

 

Hey, we gotta do something to get through this somehow. We ain't the bourbon capital of the world for nothing! :lol2:

It's an interesting world we live in. I understand the need. But the Surrealism is thick enough to cut it with a knife. :thumb:

 

Hopefully we can learn our lesson with minimal loss this time around so when it happens again, we are better prepared.

These shut downs are a win win decision. If confirmed cases slow down or never reach worst case projections, everyone can say it worked. If cases still escalate to high numbers, everyone can say the shutdowns were good and maybe should have started even sooner.

These shut downs are a win win decision. If confirmed cases slow down or never reach worst case projections, everyone can say it worked. If cases still escalate to high numbers, everyone can say the shutdowns were good and maybe should have started even sooner.

 

If it works you will have some say that it wasn't necessary because the numbers are low.

Ohio's chief public health official said she believes there could be 100,000 Ohioans with COVID-19 right now.

 

I understand and agree that we are well under-reported nationwide in terms of the cases. However, that feels ludicrous. That is the type of thing to cause panic with no backing. I saw her rationale for that (1 percent of 11.7 million people in her state). That should basically mean that the number of dead Ohioans from this should be approaching no less than 1,000; officially, 61 are dead nationwide from this. Nationwide I could buy that under-reported as well as someone who hadn't tested positive for it who dies wouldn't be in those numbers, but I can't imagine anyone would miss that large a number in a specific state.

If it works you will have some say that it wasn't necessary because the numbers are low.

 

And those people's opinions aren't to be taken seriously because they clearly aren't smart enough to understand why the numbers are/were low.

I understand and agree that we are well under-reported nationwide in terms of the cases. However, that feels ludicrous. That is the type of thing to cause panic with no backing. I saw her rationale for that (1 percent of 11.7 million people in her state). That should basically mean that the number of dead Ohioans from this should be approaching no less than 1,000; officially, 61 are dead nationwide from this. Nationwide I could buy that under-reported as well as someone who hadn't tested positive for it who dies wouldn't be in those numbers, but I can't imagine anyone would miss that large a number in a specific state.

 

I thought that number looked high also. I think the US overall has done well jumping in very early with drastic shutdowns which will skew numbers lower than what has happened in other countries.

And those people's opinions aren't to be taken seriously because they clearly aren't smart enough to understand why the numbers are/were low.

 

I'm with you on that.

If it works you will have A LOT say that it wasn't necessary because the numbers are low.

 

Fixed that for you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.