Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

What if your internet goes down? Are you going to be upset if no one can come out and look at it for the next two weeks or so?

I'd have to think that keeping lines of communication open would be "essential work". Just like keeping the electric grid up, water in the pipes, and gas flowing. If one of these things is lost the result is chaos in the streets.

I'd have to think that keeping lines of communication open would be "essential work". Just like keeping the electric grid up, water in the pipes, and gas flowing. If one of these things is lost the result is chaos in the streets.

Banking and pharmacies all have a drive-thru window, where you can limit you contact. If your internet goes down at your house, you've got a tech that's actually in your house. How sure are you that they're not infected? How sure are they that YOU'RE not infected?

Banking and pharmacies all have a drive-thru window, where you can limit you contact. If your internet goes down at your house, you've got a tech that's actually in your house. How sure are you that they're not infected? How sure are they that YOU'RE not infected?

I'm curious how our customer service group is handling that right now. The only direction I've been given is to self isolate as much as possible. All of this came out very late on Friday. Luckily I work by myself a lot.

I do know that my utility will not be shutting off services for any unnecessary maintenance. So that in and of itself helps to limit exposure. But it still doesn't fully answer your question. Hoping to find out more direction on Monday.