Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

How do they plan on enforcing it?

 

Great question. No idea and no idea how they would.

Great question. No idea and no idea how they would.

 

Essentially, like a level 3 snow emergency. I could see drones being used as well.

Going to get announced in Ohio on Tuesday from what I heard.

 

I hope not I’m going to Cleveland for work tomorrow.

Essential work, pharmacies and groceries.

 

What if your internet goes down? Are you going to be upset if no one can come out and look at it for the next two weeks or so?

What if your internet goes down? Are you going to be upset if no one can come out and look at it for the next two weeks or so?

 

I'd have to think that keeping lines of communication open would be "essential work". Just like keeping the electric grid up, water in the pipes, and gas flowing. If one of these things is lost the result is chaos in the streets.

I'd have to think that keeping lines of communication open would be "essential work". Just like keeping the electric grid up, water in the pipes, and gas flowing. If one of these things is lost the result is chaos in the streets.

 

Banking and pharmacies all have a drive-thru window, where you can limit you contact. If your internet goes down at your house, you've got a tech that's actually in your house. How sure are you that they're not infected? How sure are they that YOU'RE not infected?

A person in Nelson County who tested positive refused to self isolate, law enforcement is taking measures to force them to isolate.

 

Good.

Banking and pharmacies all have a drive-thru window, where you can limit you contact. If your internet goes down at your house, you've got a tech that's actually in your house. How sure are you that they're not infected? How sure are they that YOU'RE not infected?

 

I'm curious how our customer service group is handling that right now. The only direction I've been given is to self isolate as much as possible. All of this came out very late on Friday. Luckily I work by myself a lot.

 

I do know that my utility will not be shutting off services for any unnecessary maintenance. So that in and of itself helps to limit exposure. But it still doesn't fully answer your question. Hoping to find out more direction on Monday.

I’m starting to see a lot of strategic preparations around me. The next few weeks will be telling.

I am a nurse and work in a hospital. Wish I could self quarantine.

Also banks and medical appointments.

 

Don't forget the toilet paper delivery trucks.

I am a nurse and work in a hospital. Wish I could self quarantine.

 

Be careful what you wish for, that would mean you tested positive.

Apparently all bars and restaurants in Ohio will be closed effective at 9pm tonight. Carry out only.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.