Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

I implore my fellow members, please let's keep this one open.

 

Agreed! I even need to proof read my post a little more before sharing what I read. Let’s keep this one open, it’s a hot as it gets and it’s super informative. We’ve all learned a lot from this thread.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

Cincinnati Children's Hospital says an employee of one of their key partner organizations tested positive for COVID-19.

 

No further details, very ambiguous which they have to be.

Medical Community I've spoken to believes it has been in this country for 60 days, and certainly was here within 48 hours of the first case in China.

 

Perhaps I am reading this wrong. I read the first case in China happened back in November. That would mean it has been in the US since November? I don't think so.

 

There were isolated one off cases reported here and there in the US starting in late January with the first case in Washington on Jan. 21. The first case in Washington traveled from Wuhan and landed in Washington on Jan. 15. He exhibited just cold like symptoms, didn't feel a need for treatment till day 9 of his illness and was diagnosed on Jan. 21. That put him in circulation for a week with COVID-19. It wasn't until mid February that it started to scale up with multiple cases per day. The take off date for multiple cases reported was February 17 when the 5 Washington cases were reported. That is almost a month after the first case.

 

All that being said, I think the lock down is good to slow the spread and try to head off a bigger issue of uncontrollable spread.

 

Side note: As of this post, the only state with no reported cases is West Virginia.

Columbus, OH reporting it’s first case. A person who was recently on a cruise ship.

A person in Nelson County who tested positive refused to self isolate, law enforcement is taking measures to force them to isolate.

A person in Nelson County who tested positive refused to self isolate, law enforcement is taking measures to force them to isolate.

 

Wow!

The mandatory lock down is coming, it’s only a matter of time at this point.

I work for a major utility. We've been told to spend as little time as possible at HQ's, to isolate from crowds, to report our health condition to our supervisors daily, and to work by ourselves as much as feasibly possible.

 

Definitely some wild times. Hopefully we see a shift and things begin to normalize. I'm used to running, this is really boring!

The mandatory lock down is coming, it’s only a matter of time at this point.

 

Going to get announced in Ohio on Tuesday from what I heard.

Was told today that Kroger in Greater Cincy (110 stores) has done $165 million in sales and they still had 1.5 days to go at that point.

 

Store I use was up roughly 45% in sales and still had like 36 hours to go. And its gonna be a while until toilet paper is on the shelves again.

The mandatory lock down is coming, it’s only a matter of time at this point.

If that indeed happens, I bet there are numerous exceptions - there almost has to be.

The mandatory lock down is coming, it’s only a matter of time at this point.

 

It will be interesting if that does happen how it is enforced. Easier for China to do when they have an authoritarian dictatorship.

 

With people needing to pay bills, needing supplies, etc. it's going to be interesting how all of that gets sorted out and managed. One has to think some things are going to be able to be paid late.

The mandatory lock down is coming, it’s only a matter of time at this point.

 

For the 3rd or 4th time now...I agree.

If that indeed happens, I bet there are numerous exceptions - there almost has to be.

 

Essential work, pharmacies and groceries.

Going to get announced in Ohio on Tuesday from what I heard.

 

How do they plan on enforcing it?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.