Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

It is coming. Fort Thomas schools more than likely will be shutting their doors beginning on Monday. Not extended spring break like Ohio schools, but virtual learning.

I guess that is the one silver lining in all of this is that we now have the ability for kids to learn remotely.

Really, and you believe that?

We’re at the onset, we will see a peak and a decline. As it mutates it probably won’t be as effective. We need a 30-90 day cautious period right now. With the mass events canceling, we’re slowing stopping the spread already.

I wouldn’t even say we’re in the onset. I think this virus may have been here longer than we realized. Many people probably had it and never even went to the doctor. Also, since our country really didn’t do much to get test ready. People who did go to the doctor they probably didn’t get tested for that, and was just assumed it was something else.

With more test slowly becoming available. Numbers obviously will go up, because they will be looking to test for it, but since we were so unprepared. Imo we have no idea when this really hit our country the hardest, or if it is already almost at its peak.

Either way though, since our country really was unprepared to handle this or even test for it. It really left no choice for what is happening now with cancellations to try to slow it, if it truly is just starting.

Picked up a few staples at our Kroger this afternoon. A few more people than usual, but nothing really our of the ordinary; other than the fact that about 2 of every 3 carts had toilet paper.

Daughter said her (Louisville area) Kroger looked at 4:30 like the end of the world was coming.

Picked up a few staples at our Kroger this afternoon. A few more people than usual, but nothing really our of the ordinary; other than the fact that about 2 of every 3 carts had toilet paper.

Daughter said her (Louisville area) Kroger looked at 4:30 like the end of the world was coming.

Do you know which one? If she works at the hospital you said she’s in my neck of the woods.

Do you know which one? If she works at the hospital you said she’s in my neck of the woods.

She works at Norton and at Frazier as well as teaching classes at Bellarmine. However, the Kroger that's by far the closest to her is just off the Brownsboro Road exit; not terribly far from Ballard H.S. She's in a place called The Overlook at St. Thomas.

Yeah, then your back account gets hacked.

Been banking online for over a decade, with 3 banks and 4 different checking accounts at the moment. I've never once had a problem. But one bad experience or the fear of it, keeps a lot of folks away. Truth is, most of the time people's info is hacked or stolen, it's from a vendor where the information was stored from prior transactions.

She works at Norton and at Frazier as well as teaching classes at Bellarmine. However, the Kroger that's by far the closest to her is just off the Brownsboro Road exit; not terribly far from Ballard H.S. She's in a place called The Overlook at St. Thomas.

I know exactly where that is. We are off Old Henry and go to the Kroger on LaGrange Road. The girlfriend works right next to Brownsboro Hospital.

I wouldn’t even say we’re in the onset. I think this virus may have been here longer than we realized. Many people probably had it and never even went to the doctor. Also, since our country really didn’t do much to get test ready. People who did go to the doctor they probably didn’t get tested for that, and was just assumed it was something else.

With more test slowly becoming available. Numbers obviously will go up, because they will be looking to test for it, but since we were so unprepared. Imo we have no idea when this really hit our country the hardest, or if it is already almost at its peak.

Either way though, since our country really was unprepared to handle this or even test for it. It really left no choice for what is happening now with cancellations to try to slow it, if it truly is just starting.

That is true, I agree it could have been here for over a month already.