Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Italy's death toll jumped to 30% yesterday, which is higher than China's (if you can believe them). We are either 2 weeks from this getting really scary or it starting to wane.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

The problem is people are still going to be out and about. I'm not sure how a 2 week quarantine is enforceable or even possible without. And the economy is already tanking, what would a 2 week shutdown do. While the virus still worries, I worry more about the financial hit I'm taking both in the market, and in my job, as a good chunk of my income is commission/bonus based.

 

Not in the USA. Asian countries took some crazy measures to stop the spread that I don't think can happen here.

Not in the USA. Asian countries took some crazy measures to stop the spread that I don't think can happen here.

 

They can't happen here because people won't listen and comply. I know I'm going to do my part to help limit the spread.

On a side note.... in NKY, both the Hebron & Union Kroger were crazy busy last night. I guess the school closing announcement was the trigger. Panic buying gives us some sense of control I guess.

On a side note.... in NKY, both the Hebron & Union Kroger were crazy busy last night. I guess the school closing announcement was the trigger. Panic buying gives us some sense of control I guess.

 

I don't know if I'd say me and Mrs. CSF would be in a panic or not...but, having to have food for 10 extra meals each week would cut into our supplies a lot faster. And we only have 1 kid! I can see where having 3 or 4 kids could put you in a bind fairly quickly.

Is this theorem correct?

 

NBA Cancellation = March Madness Cancellation = Sweet 16® Cancellation

 

I think it could be leading to that in a few more days. Maybe not a cancellation of the Sweet 16 but no fans in the stands. I’ve got a $140 book of tickets ready for next week but if that’s the decision to protect everyone from this virus I’m fine with it. I feel bad for the teams that will be playing, though. They’re going to miss out on the excitement of the crowd noise and tournament atmosphere. I was hoping to see Ashland play. My nephew coaches the Tomcats. I suppose the games will be available on a stream service.

On a light note, when the schools in the Wuhan province closed schools and moved all coursework to an app called Ding Talk students found a way to get out of homework for a few days by consistently rating the app 1-star leading to the removal of the app by the app store.

:lol:

I don't know if I'd say me and Mrs. CSF would be in a panic or not...but, having to have food for 10 extra meals each week would cut into our supplies a lot faster. And we only have 1 kid! I can see where having 3 or 4 kids could put you in a bind fairly quickly.

 

Yeah, I totally get that. My husband said the same thing. But there was a certain “feel” in the air.

Local rumor is that there is a positive case at St. Elizabeth in NKY. Supposedly a pregnant woman.

Yeah, I totally get that. My husband said the same thing. But there was a certain “feel” in the air.

 

 

Had the same feeling on my trip to the Ft. Mitchell Kroger yesterday.

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson have coronavirus.

 

Tom Hanks normalizes everything...mental disability, AIDS, cross-dressing. Thanks for taking this one on, Tom. It's gonna be okay.

People that want to be hard headed will be the reason this could get much worse before it gets better. We are and will continue to find out just how stupid and selfish Americans are during this event.

 

That was me until a few days ago and 100% not me after yesterday. I'm a stubborn dude but not anymore on this one.

I would be fine with this, as long as we are pretty confident that will actually do some good.

 

If it's a "we hope this helps" type of situation, I'm against it.

 

From my understanding, it probably won't stop the spread of this, but it will slow the spread of this which hospitals are desperately going to need.

That was me until a few days ago and 100% not me after yesterday. I'm a stubborn dude but not anymore on this one.

 

You're not alone. I was very much in the "why is everyone overreacting?" crowd at the beginning of this. I'm not anymore.

We need a sympathy button because I don't like hitting the like button on some of these posts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.