Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Tom Hanks is infected, no way COVID-19 takes out Chuck Noland.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

Shut it down. One week. National holiday. Everyone chill out with family. Enjoy your time with each other. Stop the spread in its tracks and let's see where we stand in a week. That is much better than piecemeal, here and there, planning. Go hard at it and then be done with it.

Shut it down. One week. National holiday. Everyone chill out with family. Enjoy your time with each other. Stop the spread in its tracks and let's see where we stand in a week. That is much better than piecemeal, here and there, planning. Go hard at it and then be done with it.

 

Off the top of my head I agree with you.

I wonder what the bar scene will be like this weekend.

 

I would say some of your law enforcement buddies from days gone by will have an interesting weekend lol.

I would say some of your law enforcement buddies from days gone by will have an interesting weekend lol.

 

I think we are on the same page:

 

Shut it down. One week. National holiday. Everyone chill out with family. Enjoy your time with each other. Stop the spread in its tracks and let's see where we stand in a week. That is much better than piecemeal, here and there, planning. Go hard at it and then be done with it.

 

Completely agree.

Shut it down. One week. National holiday. Everyone chill out with family. Enjoy your time with each other. Stop the spread in its tracks and let's see where we stand in a week. That is much better than piecemeal, here and there, planning. Go hard at it and then be done with it.

 

I haven’t been at this point, but I think I am now. If the powers that be really believe that will greatly impact the spread of the virus, then let’s do it and hopefully move on.

I’m unemployed because my workplace shut down on February 29th. My wife hasn’t worked for almost two years because of a hip replacement gone awry.

Tomorrow morning her gall bladder comes out. When we get home we have already decided to stay in for as long as it takes.

Very limited trips out of the house. Mail, bank if necessary. Maybe get a couple of cases of water. We don’t have to go out, so we won’t.

One of my Facebook Friends posted this:

 

I’m just curious how are 2 working parents suppose to keep their jobs not get fired when school closes for 5 weeks? If they are doing this it wouldn’t shock me if Daycare’s are next..

 

=============

 

In other words, what are working parents supposed to do?

 

Family leave.

I work for Amazon. They announced today that we are ramping up to holiday peak status to handle the orders coming in.

 

Any Amazon employee that wants to be tested, will get the day off with pay to go test. If anyone were to test positive they will get two weeks paid leave.

Shut it down. One week. National holiday. Everyone chill out with family. Enjoy your time with each other. Stop the spread in its tracks and let's see where we stand in a week. That is much better than piecemeal, here and there, planning. Go hard at it and then be done with it.

 

I’m not sure if that is possible, to many people need for example medical care to survive that I don’t know if this could happen. That doesn’t even taken into account the cutting of all supply lines for a week, if not more.

One scary thing that I saw, was that people are contagious BEFORE they show any symptoms themselves.

Family leave.

 

All jobs are not created equal.

Shut it down. One week. National holiday. Everyone chill out with family. Enjoy your time with each other. Stop the spread in its tracks and let's see where we stand in a week. That is much better than piecemeal, here and there, planning. Go hard at it and then be done with it.

 

Listening to real experts, one week really won't do much it sounds like. Right now the infection rate is doubling ever four days or so.

I’m unemployed because my workplace shut down on February 29th. My wife hasn’t worked for almost two years because of a hip replacement gone awry.

Tomorrow morning her gall bladder comes out. When we get home we have already decided to stay in for as long as it takes.

Very limited trips out of the house. Mail, bank if necessary. Maybe get a couple of cases of water. We don’t have to go out, so we won’t.

 

I will be thinking about Mrs. Knife.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.