Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Any idea how the original person contracted it?

 

Someone asked that on KSR and they said the original case was somehow connected to France. But not sure that's a credible source.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

Someone asked that on KSR and they said the original case was somehow connected to France. But not sure that's a credible source.

 

Friend who works at the Cynthiana Democrat says epidemiologists are trying to determine how she got it.

Rumors going around that the NCAA tournament will be closed to spectators. Think it will actually go that far? I would have said no a week ago, but now I am not so sure.

Rumors going around that the NCAA tournament will be closed to spectators. Think it will actually go that far? I would have said no a week ago, but now I am not so sure.

 

I would genuinely be shocked if that happened.

Matt hinted that UK was about to go online only the rest of the semester. Waiting to hear from my baby girl at UK.

The two new cases are a 60 year-old male and 54 year-old female. All five Harrison County cases are linked.

 

Any link to the Walmart employee that was said to have Corona?

Any link to the Walmart employee that was said to have Corona?

 

Supposedly all cases there are related to her.

Supposedly all cases there are related to her.

 

Damn.......

The University of Florida has already announced that all classes will be going online. Wonder how labs will work?

I would genuinely be shocked if that happened.

 

99% of the revenue generated from the tournament is from the TV contract. I could see them televising it with no audience in attendance. It'll be weird, but doable.

99% of the revenue generated from the tournament is from the TV contract. I could see them televising it with no audience in attendance. It'll be weird, but doable.

 

Ah, well in that case, I could definitely see them doing it.

The University of Florida has already announced that all classes will be going online. Wonder how labs will work?

 

My college in Southeast PA, has gone to remote instruction for the rest of the semester, and closed the residence halls. I'm wondering what's happening with spring sports. I can't find any news on cancellations, but if residence halls are closed, where do the athletes stay?

So if all the universities go "online" will this validate that traditional universities are not needed for actual education?

 

Or will the actions at least raise this question when the dust has settled?

So if all the universities go "online" will this validate that traditional universities are not needed for actual education?

 

Or will the actions at least raise this question when the dust has settled?

 

Sooo... I was upset with my kids school district once about closing for “cold temperature days.” Principal told me, well they can work from home on their school issued tablets.” I said “so we really don’t need levies to finance this beautiful building?” She didn’t answer.

 

Different scenario but same parallels. That said, schools will always exist. I guess it is nice we have plan B, for when they can’t be open.

Any link to the Walmart employee that was said to have Corona?

 

Yes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.