Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

99% of the revenue generated from the tournament is from the TV contract. I could see them televising it with no audience in attendance. It'll be weird, but doable.

Ah, well in that case, I could definitely see them doing it.

The University of Florida has already announced that all classes will be going online. Wonder how labs will work?

My college in Southeast PA, has gone to remote instruction for the rest of the semester, and closed the residence halls. I'm wondering what's happening with spring sports. I can't find any news on cancellations, but if residence halls are closed, where do the athletes stay?

So if all the universities go "online" will this validate that traditional universities are not needed for actual education?

Or will the actions at least raise this question when the dust has settled?

Sooo... I was upset with my kids school district once about closing for “cold temperature days.” Principal told me, well they can work from home on their school issued tablets.” I said “so we really don’t need levies to finance this beautiful building?” She didn’t answer.

Different scenario but same parallels. That said, schools will always exist. I guess it is nice we have plan B, for when they can’t be open.