Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Berea is closing for the year.

 

Wow...I guess baseball team was just ahead of the curve.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

Berea is closing for the year.

 

You gotta get up early in the day...

Wow...I guess baseball team was just ahead of the curve.

 

Share the reference will ya?

I see LeBron is being helpful. :rolleyes:

 

“I play for the fans; that’s what it’s all about,” James said. “If I show up to the arena and there ain’t no fans there, I ain’t playing.”

I am hearing that Berea College has cancelled classes for the semester.

 

And Harvard (my son still teaches for them online) is telling students not to return from spring break.

 

They aren’t the only ones taking these steps.

 

Are the students going to finish the semester working online?

I see LeBron is being helpful. :rolleyes:

 

“I play for the fans; that’s what it’s all about,” James said. “If I show up to the arena and there ain’t no fans there, I ain’t playing.”

 

The league response should be "And you won't get paid."

Are the students going to finish the semester working online?

 

Not according to Berea's website. All instruction is to stop on Friday.

The league response should be "And you won't get paid."

 

Exactly!

 

Over the last few months LeBron has quickly gone from one of my favorite famous athletes to near the bottom of the barrel.

Exactly!

 

Over the last few months LeBron has quickly gone from one of my favorite famous athletes to near the bottom of the barrel.

 

Welcome to the team.

Welcome to the team.

 

This did it for me years ago.

 

lebron_james_check_my_stats_main_medium.jpg

I see LeBron is being helpful. :rolleyes:

 

“I play for the fans; that’s what it’s all about,” James said. “If I show up to the arena and there ain’t no fans there, I ain’t playing.”

 

That's the best thing that LeBron has ever said from where I am sitting lol.

That's the best thing that LeBron has ever said from where I am sitting lol.

 

No doubt he is appealing to a segment of society at great expense to others all while he gets richer. It is the same LeBron we saw a few months ago.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.