Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

I have a cruise planned for June, I don’t see how we go. The spread isn’t close to contained right now.

Royal Caribbean has added mandatory health screenings prior to boarding, among other precautions. They are also allowing people to cancel up to 48 hours prior to sailing. Like I said as of today we are going, but I may change my mind in the next three weeks.

I also just skimmed a report from the CDC that stated the Flu has killed 20,000 Americans this season including 136 children.

This his been my response to those panicking. If you're not this worried about the flu, chill out.

I was wondering when Corona would finally hit the BGP threads.

I'm not concerned for my health at all. However, in saying that I think the likelihood of me potentially being exposed is quite a bit higher than the average person because of all the hand-to-hand interactions I'll be having with people from all over as soon as the Reds & FC season starts. I mean on Opening Day alone, I expect to hand out roughly 400 beers.

My concern isn't really for my health as much as it is my potential income. The market taking hit sucks, but I got years of my life for that to bounce back. I'm a little worried about events being cancelled/postponed and people potentially wanting to avoid large crowds if it continues to get worse.

They already postponed large music festivals in Austin and Miami. They've limited beer vending to only selling on the concourse of the Big 10 tournament and not in the seats. Thankfully I wasn't going to work any of those, but its only a matter of time until it affects and event I was going to work.

I'm curious about the KY Derby, which has people from all over the country and world attending. I plan on vending down there this year.

The key will be new cases leveling off. With increased testing, that is probably a week out. China new cases are way down. South Korea new cases have declined. However Italy hasn't peaked and new cases keep being reported in other countries. I believe we still have more panic left before we hit bottom.

I was wondering when Corona would finally hit the BGP threads.

I'm not concerned for my health at all. However, in saying that I think the likelihood of me potentially being exposed is quite a bit higher than the average person because of all the hand-to-hand interactions I'll be having with people from all over as soon as the Reds & FC season starts. I mean on Opening Day alone, I expect to hand out roughly 400 beers.

My concern isn't really for my health as much as it is my potential income. The market taking hit sucks, but I got years of my life for that to bounce back. I'm a little worried about events being cancelled/postponed and people potentially wanting to avoid large crowds if it continues to get worse.

They already postponed large music festivals in Austin and Miami. They've limited beer vending to only selling on the concourse of the Big 10 tournament and not in the seats. Thankfully I wasn't going to work any of those, but its only a matter of time until it affects and event I was going to work.

I'm curious about the KY Derby, which has people from all over the country and world attending. I plan on vending down there this year.

You are such a hard worker MJ!

On the opening day 400 beers and what you could potentially be missing in a crisis, how much money in tips (if you are okay sharing) could you expect to make on those 400 beers?

You are such a hard worker MJ!

On the opening day 400 beers and what you could potentially be missing in a crisis, how much money in tips (if you are okay sharing) could you expect to make on those 400 beers?

I do work too much haha! Let's just say it would be quite a large bummer and take quite a few more Reds games to make up what was lost.

This is the 19th strain of covid. I read that most people at sometime has had one of the other Corona virus strains at some point and had no idea. They simply did the same thing they would do for the flu, and got better.

Just do the things you would normally do during flu season.

This is the 19th strain of covid. I read that most people at sometime has had one of the other Corona virus strains at some point and had no idea. They simply did the same thing they would do for the flu, and got better.

Just do the things you would normally do during flu season.

I thought the 19 in the name stood for the year it was discovered, not the number of strains of the virus?

My cousin’s daughter is a dancer on a cruise ship out of Hong Kong! At the initial onset, the ship sailed the seas for a couple weeks—with just the crew, unable to dock anywhere. Right now they are doing something pretty awesome. The crew sailed to Australia, and are hosting complimentary cruises to the firefighters and their families.

I think you just brace yourself that you could get the virus. In that case, if you were sick and at home, what would you need? What would you eat? Stock up on soup, crackers, frozen chicken, frozen veggies, juices, bread, etc. If it happens to you, hunker down and do whatever it takes to recover.