Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Royal Caribbean has added mandatory health screenings prior to boarding, among other precautions. They are also allowing people to cancel up to 48 hours prior to sailing. Like I said as of today we are going, but I may change my mind in the next three weeks.

 

I have till then as well. I guess we wait and see my man. It’s one big Petri dish and you have no idea who the people before you came in contact with.

 

I sort of worry more about being quarantined on a military base for 2 weeks. Obviously, worse case scenario. Would we get sick days for that?

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

This is the 19th strain of covid. I read that most people at sometime has had one of the other Corona virus strains at some point and had no idea. They simply did the same thing they would do for the flu, and got better.

 

Just do the things you would normally do during flu season.

 

That is not correct. The 19 in the name is because this virus was discovered in 2019.

I have till then as well. I guess we wait and see my man. It’s one big Petri dish and you have no idea who the people before you came in contact with.

 

I sort of worry more about being quarantined on a military base for 2 weeks. Obviously, worse case scenario. Would we get sick days for that?

 

I’ve got more sick time than I’ll ever use, even if I had to be quarantined for two weeks. Obviously I hope that doesn’t happen, but I’d be okay in that sense.

Preventing all infections is no longer a possibility, and the measure of success is how much public health authorities can reduce the number of people who die or fall ill.

That is not correct. The 19 in the name is because this virus was discovered in 2019.

 

I must have misheard what they said.

I really do think people are freaking out, and the media is fueling it because fear sells.

 

Look at 2018. These are alarming numbers, and we didn't freak out.

 

What Can Be Done to Prevent Another Rise in Flu Deaths This Year | Live Science

 

The 2017 to 2018 flu season in the U.S. was the worst in at least four decades, with around 80,000 deaths and 900,000 hospitalizations, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Those figures include a record-breaking number of deaths in children.

A massive public school in Cincy, the size of Henry Clay is closing Friday to prepare the kids for a long term closure & to make sure they know how to use their tablets to work/study remotely.

3 cases in Ohio, state of emergency declared.

 

I believe they were up near Cleveland.

The public reaction bears some resemblance to the hype over Y2K ....for those of you who remember that. Some people avoided flying for fear that their plane would fall from the sky when year 1999 turned into 2000. I think that the economic consequences of COVID 19 will far outweigh the medical consequences.

Kentucky count is up to 6 now, 3 Harrison, 2 Fayette and 1 in Jefferson.

Hoping that the schools remain open. I feel like that would be the first thing they would shut down. Then do online, virtual school.

 

If this happens I believe it will fast track virtual schooling several years and be the beginning of the end for the majority of people in the teaching profession.

 

Let's face it, we are going to be able to save a fortune when we can do away with all that brick and mortar, when we can use the five best science teachers and have them teach the whole state, and when we can dump all the top heavy administrators out of the system.

If this happens I believe it will fast track virtual schooling several years and be the beginning of the end for the majority of people in the teaching profession.

 

Let's face it, we are going to be able to save a fortune when we can do away with all that brick and mortar, when we can use the five best science teachers and have them teach the whole state, and when we can dump all the top heavy administrators out of the system.

 

It will be 1 robot before we know it.

It will be 1 robot before we know it.

 

EXACTLY!!!

 

And to that point, if we do a trial run in 2020 Mr./Ms. Roboto will get here several years sooner than projected.

I know this strain of coronavirus is different then other coronavirus strains. The same way there are different flu strains. But according to WebMD, the coronavirus was first identified in the 1960's. There is also info in there on the 2020 version.

 

Coronavirus Symptoms, Causes, Treatments, Types

 

A coronavirus is a kind of common virus that causes an infection in your nose, sinuses, or upper throat. Most coronaviruses aren't dangerous.

 

What Is a Coronavirus?

Coronaviruses were first identified in the 1960s, but we don't know where they come from. They get their name from their crown-like shape. Sometimes, but not often, a coronavirus can infect both animals and humans.[/Quote]

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.