Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Family leave.

 

So many people are going to be in this same boat, and businesses can’t just fire a big chunk of their staff. We will see a rise in telecommuting to help people I. That situation. The real problem is going to be in industries like travel, tourism, entertainment etc.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

I work for Amazon. They announced today that we are ramping up to holiday peak status to handle the orders coming in.

 

Any Amazon employee that wants to be tested, will get the day off with pay to go test. If anyone were to test positive they will get two weeks paid leave.

 

Amazon going strong to the hoop!

I have a lot of random thoughts going through my brain now and one of them is:

 

Where were you on 3-11?

Is this theorem correct?

 

NBA Cancellation = March Madness Cancellation = Sweet 16® Cancellation

How many times do we have to go though this, no politics.

Randoms on the Coronavirus......

—-worried about my 92-year-old dad. Hope to see him again.

—-worried about my son over in the United Kingdom. Hope he can come home before a travel ban is placed on the British Isles.

—a little worried about access to insulin. We are pretty well stocked up, but I fear for those who are not.

—worried about those kids who get breakfast and lunch at school, and now they won’t have those meals. Cafeterias will still be prepping take home meals for those kids, but they will need a ride to school to pick up.

—-a little worried about how to get this virtual classroom ready to roll by Monday.

Nebraska Coach Fred Hoiberg taken to the hospital tonight, team is temporarily quarantined in locker room after the game.

Nebraska Coach Fred Hoiberg taken to the hospital tonight, team is temporarily quarantined in locker room after the game.

 

If he's got it, the Tourney is done for.

Nebraska Coach Fred Hoiberg taken to the hospital tonight, team is temporarily quarantined in locker room after the game.

 

If he's got it, the Tourney is done for.

 

I love a good quote.

 

I agree JD, it is all done for now.

Randoms on the Coronavirus......

—-worried about my 92-year-old dad. Hope to see him again.

—-worried about my son over in the United Kingdom. Hope he can come home before a travel ban is placed on the British Isles.

—a little worried about access to insulin. We are pretty well stocked up, but I fear for those who are not.

—worried about those kids who get breakfast and lunch at school, and now they won’t have those meals. Cafeterias will still be prepping take home meals for those kids, but they will need a ride to school to pick up.

—-a little worried about how to get this virtual classroom ready to roll by Monday.

 

Great post.

 

I will add one more for you and many others:

 

—-a little worried about this virtual classroom taking my job in the near future.

Great post.

 

I will add one more for you and many others:

 

—-a little worried about this virtual classroom taking my job in the near future.

Have to be resilient and ready to adjust and fill new needs.....

A few weeks ago, I had a conversation with a teacher who has a side hustle teaching English online to Chinese students.

Dad has COPD. Wife has cancer that is returning over the past two months. Daughter has been to the ER 4 times in the past 9 days with something the doctors can’t figure out. Uneasy times now multiplied 1000 fold. Going to lay as low as possible and hope to ride it out I guess.

Dad has COPD. Wife has cancer that is returning over the past two months. Daughter has been to the ER 4 times in the past 9 days with something the doctors can’t figure out. Uneasy times now multiplied 1000 fold. Going to lay as low as possible and hope to ride it out I guess.

 

That's a heavy load gt, hang in there.

The one case in Louisville has improved, and has been released from the hospital to finish their isolation at home.

Daughter works at that hospital.

I work for Amazon. They announced today that we are ramping up to holiday peak status to handle the orders coming in.

 

Any Amazon employee that wants to be tested, will get the day off with pay to go test. If anyone were to test positive they will get two weeks paid leave.

 

Good to hear. Of course, right now the extraordinarily limited test availability makes this pretty much a moot point.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.