Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

I had a high school kid tell me, “it won’t affect me” I don’t need to overreact.

Most are looking at it like "it's not gonna kill me" rather than thinking about the long term impact. We have two kids in high school and while they understand it, they also know that our family will be fine financially, though it is gonna hurt for a while. But I'm not sure they really grasp how negatively it will effect some and I doubt they will understand that until they see it happen to people they know.

Ohio's chief public health official said she believes there could be 100,000 Ohioans with COVID-19 right now.

If this is true (which I can't see that they would have any way of knowing) than I think it could be a good thing. If that many people are really walking around with the virus and don't even know it, than I believe that it proves that for most people catching this will not be significant and that the mortality rate will be shown to be much less than some are suggesting at this point.

Are you guys going to buy any gift cards from anywhere that is being forced to close down to help support them during this time?

I think I'm going to run up to Alexandria Brewing Company here shortly and buy some gift cards to be used later. If the brewery closes for good, that would bum me out quite a bit.

Are you guys going to buy any gift cards from anywhere that is being forced to close down to help support them during this time?

I think I'm going to run up to Alexandria Brewing Company here shortly and buy some gift cards to be used later. If the brewery closes for good, that would bum me out quite a bit.

Nope, you're taking two risks, going to the brewery today and buying gift cards.

1st experimental vaccine shot being done in Seattle for volunteers.

This is good to hear.

I'm obviously no doctor, but when people are saying it could be a year before we have a vaccine I'll be honest, that seems like a colossal failure by the healthcare system.

Bourbon County resident who contracted COVID-19 has passed away.

Just to give more details...he was dealing with several other health issues, with COVID-19 being one of them. Additionally, it was stated a few days ago that he was not expected to recover. The man was sixty-six years-old.

If this is true (which I can't see that they would have any way of knowing) than I think it could be a good thing. If that many people are really walking around with the virus and don't even know it, than I believe that it proves that for most people catching this will not be significant and that the mortality rate will be shown to be much less than some are suggesting at this point.

I believe the mortality rate will prove to be lower as more people are tested and confirmed to have it.

Just to give more details...he was dealing with several other health issues, with COVID-19 being one of them. Additionally, it was stated a few days ago that he was not expected to recover. The man was sixty-six years-old.

And that is why this should be taken seriously for ones that are older and for ones that have conditions already making their immune system weak.

Yeah, they alluded to the fact that this would have likely happened even without COVID-19.