Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Blue

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by All Blue

  1. Has Billy Beane taken over as Reds GM?
  2. I identify as being vaccinated so all is good.
  3. And like I mentioned in another post, of that 396 I can’t help but wonder how many were actually from Rona.
  4. I lost all faith in the numbers when a coroner told me that since this all started they were instructed to write cause of death as covid, unless it was something obvious like a gunshot or car accident.
  5. This.
  6. It's gotten to the point of pick your poison.
  7. 1st experimental vaccine shot being done in Seattle for volunteers.
  8. I for one would think a terrain awareness system would be standard in a helicopter,especially his, it looked like a pretty nice one.
  9. Only difference I can see is I now have to order the super big boy.
  10. I think she may be a he.
  11. Will be interesting to see who stays and who goes.
  12. With the addition of another high school in Scott County (when will this be open) does this make this job as appealing as it used to be.
  13. Heard Harrison had 3 starters out for this game, any details.
  14. If this is indeed how it lines up, I'm taking my chances with Pendleton in the opening game of districts.
  15. How is the 38th lining up for districts? Do the Breds throw Friday's game against the Devils to play Pendleton in the districts or do they try and win to play Robertson again in the districts.
  16. Turnovers was the key in this game, Evan Dennison had Bracken for 21, I thought it was more like 25. Alot were unforced at that.
  17. Crown and Mt.Dew Also like a good whiskey sour.
  18. Just saw a picture of the capsule your talking about. Now I'm not claustrophobic but I would freak being in that tube.
  19. Yes tried all that. Phone has been dropped alot so it was probably the internal antennae. I was due an upgrade at verizon so I went that route. Went with the 7.
  20. Called Verizon and I was available for an upgrade, so I went that direction instead of throwing money at the old phone.
  21. My Iphone 6 as of last night can't find a signal, says searching. I have tried several of the quick fixes and nothing. After driving clear up to the apple store will they be able to repair this?
  22. Coach Russell has built quite a resume at Campbell. Where did he coach before that?
  23. Exactly and if I’m Clark I’m not feeling to good on that bus ride back to Winchester tonight.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.