Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

UK just cancelled in person classes for the semester...on-line only for the rest of the school year.

Whew...was not wanting to take my baby back up there anytime soon.

Yes I just got the text from my Daughter.....I wonder when they will let us get back in to retrieve our Belongings. I'm assuming not for a while!

When they shut down the NBA, MLB, March Madness and etc., that easily changed my line of thinking. Made me realize that a lot of people were fixing to lose thousands, or even millions of dollars. Hoped many others like me would realize it then as well.

Agree, although upset at first, I quickly realized the severity of what could happen.

For the ones that keep saying the numbers are low must not have studied or remembered studying exponential growth in school. Of course the numbers are low right now. It just started but if you don't do something to stunt the passing of it we will be in a huge J shaped graph of outbreaks. We want "logistic" growth not "exponential".

Drove past a good number of fast food restaurants. They are kicking butt on the drive thru business.

On the radio show I listened to this morning, they had on a few restaurant owners. They all said they were going to offer their servers the opportunity to do deliveries if they wanted.

On the radio show I listened to this morning, they had on a few restaurant owners. They all said they were going to offer their servers the opportunity to do deliveries if they wanted.

I work in Downtown Cincinnati, and it's an absolute ghost town. Very few people or cars on the streets. My parking garage which is normally full is almost empty. We are wrapping up projects today and tomorrow and we are going remote on Thursday.

I'm curious about this $1000 that I'm hearing a little about.

I'm guessing everyone won't get it, and I don't know what they'll base it on. For example, if you look at my income as a whole, I might not qualify. But a large portion of my income is commission based. I'm ok earnings wise through April, because I've basically earned that already. But things are looking dicey for May, and since we've basically had to cancel our May schedule, I'm looking at the real possibility of a massive pay cut. Any help from the government would be appreciated.

I work in Downtown Cincinnati, and it's an absolute ghost town. Very few people or cars on the streets. My parking garage which is normally full is almost empty. We are wrapping up projects today and tomorrow and we are going remote on Thursday.

Downtown Louisville isn't really a ghost town. Of course my employer will not shut down during all of this and get busier. Our garage is full, but given the nature of what we do it makes sense.

Now hearing that people are making a mini run on banks, pulling extra cash. Some bank locations and ATM's are running short on cash. Why people? I guarantee you that banks are not going to close and your credit and debit cards will continue to work.

That is a bit absurd, since any and all businesses will take cards.