Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Madtree is driving their draft truck around neighborhoods to sell six packs and make your own pizza kits. Think adult ice cream truck.

 

That's an interesting loophole.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

UK just cancelled in person classes for the semester...on-line only for the rest of the school year.

 

Whew...was not wanting to take my baby back up there anytime soon.

UK just cancelled in person classes for the semester...on-line only for the rest of the school year.

 

Whew...was not wanting to take my baby back up there anytime soon.

 

Yes I just got the text from my Daughter.....I wonder when they will let us get back in to retrieve our Belongings. I'm assuming not for a while!

Two large credit unions in the state will be closing their lobbies this week.

Yes I just got the text from my Daughter.....I wonder when they will let us get back in to retrieve our Belongings. I'm assuming not for a while!

 

Supposed to be a video at 1pm on Facebook, we may get answers then

When they shut down the NBA, MLB, March Madness and etc., that easily changed my line of thinking. Made me realize that a lot of people were fixing to lose thousands, or even millions of dollars. Hoped many others like me would realize it then as well.

 

Agree, although upset at first, I quickly realized the severity of what could happen.

 

For the ones that keep saying the numbers are low must not have studied or remembered studying exponential growth in school. Of course the numbers are low right now. It just started but if you don't do something to stunt the passing of it we will be in a huge J shaped graph of outbreaks. We want "logistic" growth not "exponential".

Yes I just got the text from my Daughter.....I wonder when they will let us get back in to retrieve our Belongings. I'm assuming not for a while!

 

Info on emptying dorms will come out by the 19th.

Drove past a good number of fast food restaurants. They are kicking butt on the drive thru business.

Drove past a good number of fast food restaurants. They are kicking butt on the drive thru business.

 

On the radio show I listened to this morning, they had on a few restaurant owners. They all said they were going to offer their servers the opportunity to do deliveries if they wanted.

On the radio show I listened to this morning, they had on a few restaurant owners. They all said they were going to offer their servers the opportunity to do deliveries if they wanted.

 

I work in Downtown Cincinnati, and it's an absolute ghost town. Very few people or cars on the streets. My parking garage which is normally full is almost empty. We are wrapping up projects today and tomorrow and we are going remote on Thursday.

Now hearing that people are making a mini run on banks, pulling extra cash. Some bank locations and ATM's are running short on cash. Why people? I guarantee you that banks are not going to close and your credit and debit cards will continue to work.

I'm curious about this $1000 that I'm hearing a little about.

 

I'm guessing everyone won't get it, and I don't know what they'll base it on. For example, if you look at my income as a whole, I might not qualify. But a large portion of my income is commission based. I'm ok earnings wise through April, because I've basically earned that already. But things are looking dicey for May, and since we've basically had to cancel our May schedule, I'm looking at the real possibility of a massive pay cut. Any help from the government would be appreciated.

I work in Downtown Cincinnati, and it's an absolute ghost town. Very few people or cars on the streets. My parking garage which is normally full is almost empty. We are wrapping up projects today and tomorrow and we are going remote on Thursday.

 

Downtown Louisville isn't really a ghost town. Of course my employer will not shut down during all of this and get busier. Our garage is full, but given the nature of what we do it makes sense.

Now hearing that people are making a mini run on banks, pulling extra cash. Some bank locations and ATM's are running short on cash. Why people? I guarantee you that banks are not going to close and your credit and debit cards will continue to work.

 

That is a bit absurd, since any and all businesses will take cards.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.