Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Anyone hearing anything about a statewide curfew being imposed starting Friday evening to be enforced by the National Guard? A young man in our place of employment supposedly got a text from a friend of his who is in the Guard.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

Anyone hearing anything about a statewide curfew being imposed starting Friday evening to be enforced by the National Guard? A young man in our place of employment supposedly got a text from a friend of his who is in the Guard.

 

Not yet but I have felt like something like this will happen at some point.

 

I am assuming that if it happens people like myself who don’t have 8am-5pm type of hours will have to get some sort of pass to get to work.

Not yet but I have felt like something like this will happen at some point.

 

I am assuming that if it happens people like myself who don’t have 8am-5pm type of hours will have to get some sort of pass to get to work.

 

The shelter at home call is coming. No doubt in my mind. I feel bad for those who are going to have to enforce it.

I am assuming that if it happens people like myself who don’t have 8am-5pm type of hours will have to get some sort of pass to get to work.

 

I'm pretty sure there are work waivers in place for that.

 

I would hate to have to enforce a curfew, but it's probably going to have to happen.

I'm pretty sure there are work waivers in place for that.

 

I would hate to have to enforce a curfew, but it's probably going to have to happen.

 

I’d say so. We had a meeting today about how we plan to control The Rona here at work. We are to self check ourselves at home and when we get to work we are to give a thumbs up to let them know we are okay and able to work.

I’d say so. We had a meeting today about how we plan to control The Rona here at work. We are to self check ourselves at home and when we get to work we are to give a thumbs up to let them know we are okay and able to work.

 

Wow, that sounds like a really official system.

Wow, that sounds like a really official system.

 

The whole plant is breathing a collective sigh of relief now.

 

The best part is that we have had employees from this plant working at one of our sister plants in Wuhan. They didn’t stop travel to Wuhan until China shut down travel AND those employees have been back in the plant, untested, since then.

 

 

Yeah, we good.

My sons plant are assigned certain doors to enter and they are giving them different times to arrive, and are getting their temperature taken before they can start work.

The whole plant is breathing a collective sigh of relief now.

 

The best part is that we have had employees from this plant working at one of our sister plants in Wuhan. They didn’t stop travel to Wuhan until China shut down travel AND those employees have been back in the plant, untested, since then.

 

 

Yeah, we good.

 

:wideyed:

 

I'm gonna go on a limb and say expanded testing will eventually shut you guys down.

:wideyed:

 

I'm gonna go on a limb and say expanded testing will eventually shut you guys down.

 

It’s going to become very interesting here at some point.

Anyone hearing anything about a statewide curfew being imposed starting Friday evening to be enforced by the National Guard? A young man in our place of employment supposedly got a text from a friend of his who is in the Guard.

 

I also know someone who also was called up from the National Guard. Heard the same thing.

I also know someone who also was called up from the National Guard. Heard the same thing.

 

I've heard Kings Islands parking lot is bustling with a lot of military vehicles.

Italy had 475 die today, nearing 3000 there.

Info on emptying dorms will come out by the 19th.

 

My kid drove down about Noon today to start emptying the Dorm. More than likely we will have to go down next week 1 more time to get everything else. I told my child to get all the Important stuff today just in case we are shut out completely.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.