Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Ohio added 30 cases today.

 

Kentucky added 2.

 

Those numbers are from United States Coronavirus: 13,475 Cases and 187 Deaths - Worldometer

 

Top states based website above:

 

[TABLE=width: 195]

[TR]

[TD=width: 87]New York[/TD]

[TD=class: xl65, width: 87, align: right]38.9%[/TD]

[TD=class: xl66, width: 87, align: right]38.9%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Washington[/TD]

[TD=class: xl65, align: right]10.0%[/TD]

[TD=class: xl66, align: right]48.9%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]California[/TD]

[TD=class: xl65, align: right]7.3%[/TD]

[TD=class: xl66, align: right]56.2%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]New Jersey[/TD]

[TD=class: xl65, align: right]5.4%[/TD]

[TD=class: xl66, align: right]61.6%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Illinois[/TD]

[TD=class: xl65, align: right]3.1%[/TD]

[TD=class: xl66, align: right]64.6%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Florida[/TD]

[TD=class: xl65, align: right]3.0%[/TD]

[TD=class: xl66, align: right]67.7%[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

 

 

First column is that state. Second column is cumulative amount of the overall total. This also shows how Randy Parkers post above could be correct since only 2 states basically get you 50% of the US cases.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

What about the malaria drug - chloroquine (sp) - that some think might work?

So... one thing I noticed today. People must be getting stir crazy. On my way to work traffic is down to probably 20% of normal. But, throughout the day traffic started picking up. People are getting out of their shell a little. This doesn't seem like the discipline that we need right now to beat the 'Rona (copyrights belong to @PurplePride92).

 

Stay the course people!

So... one thing I noticed today. People must be getting stir crazy. On my way to work traffic is down to probably 20% of normal. But, throughout the day traffic started picking up. People are getting out of their shell a little. This doesn't seem like the discipline that we need right now to beat the 'Rona (copyrights belong to @PurplePride92).

 

Stay the course people!

 

So you're going to work, but everyone else should stay locked down? What am I missing here?

So you're going to work, but everyone else should stay locked down? What am I missing here?

 

My job is absolutely essential in order for things to not reach the next level of crazy. Imagine no power generation from powerplants or gas flow cut to industries or no natural gas to heat your home.

 

I do natural gas pipeline controls. Yeah, you need me out there. It's not a self-sustaining system.

 

And sorry, I mean this in the least smug way. I got a 9 and 6 year old at home. I want them as safe as can be. I shower in hand sanitizer... until I run out.

Edited by Kentucky Windage
Perspective

My job is absolutely essential in order for things to not reach the next level of crazy. Imagine no power generation from powerplants or gas flow cut to industries or no natural gas to heat your home.

 

I do natural gas pipeline controls. Yeah, you need me out there. It's not a self-sustaining system.

 

And sorry, I mean this in the least smug way. I got a 9 and 6 year old at home. I want them as safe as can be. I shower in hand sanitizer... until I run out.

 

Actually you don't heat my house and for two years I've been in an up roar with local utility company over a natural gas line. Be safe.

What about the malaria drug - chloroquine (sp) - that some think might work?

 

It’s a long shot but hopefully, the one we’ve been hoping for.

No new domestic cases in China today.

 

Can't trust those numbers at all.

I work for one of the “big three” home improvement/hardware stores, and I’m in the Greater Louisville area. The amount of up close and personal interaction that I’m forced to have with customers and coworkers is making me... uneasy, to say the least, especially since there are people who want our installers and delivery drivers to come into their homes to put in new carpet while all of this is going on. It amazes me just how naive these people are.

  • Author

How long until Lebron has a massive social media post letting everyone know he has COVID-19? It’s the most in the news thing right now, no chance he doesn’t get in on this action.

 

Sorry, random 4:30am thoughts lol...

Can't trust those numbers at all.

 

Not one bit.

It’s a long shot but hopefully, the one we’ve been hoping for.

 

If so, it’s good news, but we will still be on the ride over the next 2 weeks. It’s doubtful testing and production will make it available to help by then.

No new domestic cases in China today.

 

Can't trust those numbers at all.

 

And these numbers come on the heels of them kicking out foreign journalists...coincidence? I think not.

No new domestic cases in China today.

 

Can't trust those numbers at all.

 

Not one bit.

 

And these numbers come on the heels of them kicking out foreign journalists...coincidence? I think not.

 

Agree with all of you. I am just reporting numbers. Here is a reliable number for you. South Korea reported 87 new cases yesterday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.