- 7 from Fayette.

- 7 from Jefferson.

- 6 from Harrison.

- 2 from Montgomery.

- 1 from Nelson.

- 1 from Clark.

- 1 from Bourbon.

14 men & 11 women.

The 25 includes those who have been released from the hospital and also the man who died.

Average age of the 25 is 54 years-old. Youngest is 27, but she has recovered and was the first diagnosed. Oldest is 80.

25 cases in Kentucky.

- 7 from Fayette.

- 7 from Jefferson.

- 6 from Harrison.

- 2 from Montgomery.

- 1 from Nelson.

- 1 from Clark.

- 1 from Bourbon.

14 men & 11 women.

The 25 includes those who have been released from the hospital and also the man who died.

Average age of the 25 is 54 years-old. Youngest is 27, but she has recovered and was the first diagnosed. Oldest is 80.

Interesting. We got an email yesterday from St Elizabeth’s Hospital that there have been NO confirmed cases anywhere in their network. I find that surprising.

Interesting. We got an email yesterday from St Elizabeth’s Hospital that there have been NO confirmed cases anywhere in their network. I find that surprising.

Can’t confirm positive tests if you aren’t giving infected patients said test.

Can you confirm that St.E's is not testing for COVID-19?

They most likely aren’t testing everyone who wants a test. Everything I am hearing from people trying to get tested is that it is a long process to get the test and they will only test you if you are showing every single symptom. I know someone who went to the ER with symptoms. They told him he had a sinus infection and pneumonia and then sent him home. No test.

Note: this is in Fayette County.

They most likely aren’t testing everyone who wants a test. Everything I am hearing from people trying to get tested is that it is a long process to get the test and they will only test you if you are showing every single symptom. I know someone who went to the ER with symptoms. They told him he had a sinus infection and pneumonia and then sent him home. No test.

Note: this is in Fayette County.

This is pretty similar to the information that I've come across.

Last night I looked into it a little more after GT's post cause I couldn't sleep...

St. E's wants you to consult a physician. Then the physician will recommend testing. Then you have to go to a testing location (which I couldn't find an exact location). Then the test results take 3 to 4 days to be confirmed.

Also some info that I've come across. Looks like the lack of testing kits available are because the CDC wanted to make their own test kits rather then just use the test kits that the WHO came out with.

Then the CDC had complications with their test kits not working properly. So the CDC recalled the kits. Opting to go with the ones that the WHO approved. So there is some of the reasons for some of these delays.

LabCorp is manufacturing kits. They said that 10,000 kits per day are being distributed. By this time next week, they'll be distributing 20,000 kits. Not sure if LabCorp is the only one making these kits. I sure hope that isn't the case, cause I think we'll need more than that. I didn't look into it much past that. I was finally able to fall back asleep.

LabCorp is manufacturing kits. They said that 10,000 kits per day are being distributed. By this time next week, they'll be distributing 20,000 kits. Not sure if LabCorp is the only one making these kits. I sure hope that isn't the case, cause I think we'll need more than that. I didn't look into it much past that. I was finally able to fall back asleep.

Pretty sure I heard Quest Diagnostics is making tests as well.

This is pretty similar to the information that I've come across.

Last night I looked into it a little more after GT's post cause I couldn't sleep...

St. E's wants you to consult a physician. Then the physician will recommend testing. Then you have to go to a testing location (which I couldn't find an exact location). Then the test results take 3 to 4 days to be confirmed.

Also some info that I've come across. Looks like the lack of testing kits available are because the CDC wanted to make their own test kits rather then just use the test kits that the WHO came out with.

Then the CDC had complications with their test kits not working properly. So the CDC recalled the kits. Opting to go with the ones that the WHO approved. So there is some of the reasons for some of these delays.

For St. Elizabeth, I am not sure if every hospital will be used for testing, but I know that Edgewood is using floor 3C for testing and St. Elizabeth as a whole is planning on using Ft. Thomas for isolation for any confirmed cases.