Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Oldham County

Featured Replies

What is the story here?  He was there only a couple of years. 

This is an odd Tweet.

Just the wording on it. I’ve reached out to a couple folks in Oldham and they don’t know (or aren’t saying) anything about the departure.

Josh Leslie is a very good basketball coach. Something doesn’t add up.

There is nothing being said about this opening.  Josh Leslie is a good coach so unless he is taking his talents elsewhere this seems odd to me.

Does anybody have any insider info on whats going on?

Odd to see capitalization errors in an official tweet. 

Did South eliminate them this year in first round of district?  Max Green was special, maybe they expected more...  Just a thought, I'm not familiar with the situation.  Coaches are being pushed out left and right around the state.

Any word on this? Haven’t seen anything.. kind of odd.

The hire will be made and announced very soon. It is going to be someone that people are VERY familiar with in high school basketball. Home run hire!

 

Who I was hoping and wanting I am told is not happening. I am sure they will find a highly qualified candidate. 

2 hours ago, WilliamS said:

Who I was hoping and wanting I am told is not happening. I am sure they will find a highly qualified candidate. 

Any story on why Leslie left? Seemed like a solid coach.

6 hours ago, LLS10 said:

Any story on why Leslie left? Seemed like a solid coach.

Not a peep.

Also would love for WilliamS to give us some scoop on who he thought/heard???

8 minutes ago, Falcon Pride said:

Not a peep.

Also would love for WilliamS to give us some scoop on who he thought/heard???

@WilliamS?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.