Everything posted by PP1
-
Beechwood 63 Walton Verona 7
Lol.... Oh the list is so long. Goes back to like 2007. Probably inappropriate to name drop.
-
Beechwood 63 Walton Verona 7
Love it. Always a good day when Walton loses. Especially when they lose like this.
-
Highlands 27 Beechwood 0 (Frosh)
The Bluebirds had a lot more players than the Tigers did. If they meet again, I'm not sure if the Tigers could pull it off, but I think it could be a tighter score. The JV teams will play one more time and it should be a good one.
-
Beechwood 63 Walton Verona 7
I hope so. It's always a good day when the Bearcats lose.
-
Highlands 28 Beechwood 23 (JV)
Couple late touchdowns by both teams. Highlands came out with the victory 28-23. I wish these two varsity programs would play every now and then. I think it would be a fun rivalry, but I don't understand RPI and the pros and cons of it.
-
Highlands 28 Beechwood 23 (JV)
Beechwood Tigers up 17-7 at the half. Tigers defense is playing pretty well. Three interceptions and a fumble recovery. The Bluebird QB is pretty hard to take down. I'm not confident enough to know all their names to post their actual names on here, sorry.
-
Beechwood 21 Covington Catholic 18 (JV)
21-18 Tigers. Beechwood in Victory formation. Tigers complete the sweep. I don't know the entire history of both these programs, but I doubt this happens very often.
-
Beechwood 21 Covington Catholic 18 (JV)
14-10 Wood at the end of 3. Tigers with a couple of takeaways that quarter. Cov Cath's QB has a good arm.
-
Beechwood 21 Covington Catholic 18 (JV)
10-7 Cov Cath at half.
-
St. Henry impact on Covington Catholic
I'm pretty sure St. Henry is not as expensive as Cov Cath. That could have an impact as well.
-
St. Henry impact on Covington Catholic
. I don't know friend. Sitting in the stands for last night's Frosh game, there were definitely several Colonel parents, who I assume are "folks in the know', expressing frustration and worry about the team this year and moving forward.
-
Early Fall
My leaves are already changing color and starting to fall off the trees. @nWo does this happen sometimes?
-
Crazy Sports Statistics
There was a game last year when Jake Browning was our QB where Jamar Chase led our team in tackles with 3.
-
2026 NKY Frosh Football Scores & Rankings
Beechwood Frosh are looking good. Up 24-0 in the 3rd at Campbell.
-
New Official KHSAA Scoreboard now up and running
With the KHSAA scoreboard being a thing of the past, where are you guys going to view schedules and rosters?
-
Open Job: Mason County
Did they ever hire anyone?
-
Bob Dylan concert
Just got two tickets to the Bob Dylan concert Friday at PNC Pavilion. I’ve never watched a concert there before. Pretty excited. I hope the rain holds off.
-
Pompilios
Looking at the Frisch's thread, I feel compelled to share how disappointed I have been in Pompilios the last few years. I used to love that place. I worked there in 1995 as a bus boy. It just is so bland, dated, and expensive now. A shell of what it once was.
-
My Son performing alongside his favorite artist last night in Indianapolis
So I took my son to see his favorite artist, a rapper named Connor Price. My son was selected to go on stage to perform alongside of Connor Price. A video was made that looks pretty sweet. I am so happy for him. I hope the video looks okay. Tony Solo Master Cut.mp4
-
Fantasy football
I’m looking for an additional league to join this upcoming season. If anybody has any openings please let me know.
-
9th Region Baseball Tournament
Any update?
-
What is going on in Grant County?
So can we all agree that that is a little weird? Meaning, you don't see that very often.
-
What is going on in Grant County?
Think of it like this, assuming the Facebook video is true, a parent in Grant County actually paid money to have this yard sign created and then posted this yard sign in their yard that appears to be right along a busy road. This doesn’t seem weird to you?
-
What is going on in Grant County?
Lol…. I bleed blue, but how would the rest of the country react to that question?
-
What is going on in Grant County?
There were people who complained about Ron Kinmon, there were people who complained about Joe Utter, people who complained about Jim Hicks, there were people who complained about Brandon Grammer, there were people who complained about Joe Utter the second time, and there are people complaining about Tyler Jones. I’m telling you guys, Grant County is kind of a weird place. We could throw in Mike Davis, David Arvin, Kevin Siple, couple of soccer coaches that I forget their names, and the list goes on and on. I don’t think anyone ever complained about Shawn West. But I was coming out of the loop when he came into his position.