Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zane Johnson - Mr. Football Conversation

Featured Replies

Zane is on pace to be all time passing leader in every category at Trinity.

Zane has the opportunity to be the only QB in KHSAA history to win 4 state Titles as the starter.

Zane has opportunity to break state record for consecutive games with a TD pass. Already has Trinity Record.

Zane has competed against 21 D1 defenders this season, several other candidates, have faced ZERO.

Heaviest concentration of any year that I can remember of top level contenders, but he is my vote.

3 hours ago, younggunner said:

Zane is on pace to be all time passing leader in every category at Trinity.

Zane has the opportunity to be the only QB in KHSAA history to win 4 state Titles as the starter.

Zane has opportunity to break state record for consecutive games with a TD pass. Already has Trinity Record.

Zane has competed against 21 D1 defenders this season, several other candidates, have faced ZERO.

Heaviest concentration of any year that I can remember of top level contenders, but he is my vote.

I am afraid his Buffalo commitment may cost him.

  • Author
6 hours ago, thsrocks said:

I am afraid his Buffalo commitment may cost him.

I don't disagree. I know Louisville has offered and has been begging him to flip, but the kid knows what he wants. He has a chance to be one of the only freshman in the country starting next year in college football.

What he has done over 4 years, with the consistency of play, has never been done in KY football history...EVER. And it may never be done again.

Louisville offered him? PWO or scholarship?

8 hours ago, thsrocks said:

I am afraid his Buffalo commitment may cost him.

I'm not so sure on that anymore. Maybe in past years when the media voted on it, but with it being the coaches now, I don't know if it matters as much. Just in the last few years, Cam Hergott won it in 2020 when he only had a PWO offer from Akron of note, Travis Egan won it 2022 when he only had 2-D2 offers at the time and Daniel Thomas won it the following year with no real offers at the time I believe and wound up playing D2 in Virginia. I think Zane has a good chance regardless and there's no denying what he has accomplished in his high school career.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.