Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 28 Beechwood 23 (JV)

Featured Replies

Beechwood Tigers up 17-7 at the half. Tigers defense is playing pretty well. Three interceptions and a fumble recovery. The Bluebird QB is pretty hard to take down. I'm not confident enough to know all their names to post their actual names on here, sorry.

  • Author

Couple late touchdowns by both teams. Highlands came out with the victory 28-23. I wish these two varsity programs would play every now and then. I think it would be a fun rivalry, but I don't understand RPI and the pros and cons of it.

40 minutes ago, PP1 said:

Couple late touchdowns by both teams. Highlands came out with the victory 28-23. I wish these two varsity programs would play every now and then. I think it would be a fun rivalry, but I don't understand RPI and the pros and cons of it.

Highlands AD attempted a two year deal in 27-28 and it was Declined by the Tigers.

Four 1st half turnovers and a win are two things that don't go together often .

Other than St X (OH), toughest team the Birds played this year.

Two freshman QBs under center in Ben Jackson and Jax Moeves (also baseball teammates) are future stars for each school.

Great game by both teams.

On 9/26/2026 at 10:55 AM, PP1 said:

Beechwood Tigers up 17-7 at the half. Tigers defense is playing pretty well. Three interceptions and a fumble recovery. The Bluebird QB is pretty hard to take down. I'm not confident enough to know all their names to post their actual names on here, sorry.

TWO interceptions and TWO fumbles for HHS. One of the interceptions against Highlands' QB Jax Moeves was a pick six, but he returned the favor in the fourth by getting his own pick six on defense to seal the deal for the Birds.

Game ball to the big men up front. They played great.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.