Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PP1

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PP1

  1. Lol.... Oh the list is so long. Goes back to like 2007. Probably inappropriate to name drop.
  2. Love it. Always a good day when Walton loses. Especially when they lose like this.
  3. The Bluebirds had a lot more players than the Tigers did. If they meet again, I'm not sure if the Tigers could pull it off, but I think it could be a tighter score. The JV teams will play one more time and it should be a good one.
  4. I hope so. It's always a good day when the Bearcats lose.
  5. Couple late touchdowns by both teams. Highlands came out with the victory 28-23. I wish these two varsity programs would play every now and then. I think it would be a fun rivalry, but I don't understand RPI and the pros and cons of it.
  6. Beechwood Tigers up 17-7 at the half. Tigers defense is playing pretty well. Three interceptions and a fumble recovery. The Bluebird QB is pretty hard to take down. I'm not confident enough to know all their names to post their actual names on here, sorry.
  7. 21-18 Tigers. Beechwood in Victory formation. Tigers complete the sweep. I don't know the entire history of both these programs, but I doubt this happens very often.
  8. 14-10 Wood at the end of 3. Tigers with a couple of takeaways that quarter. Cov Cath's QB has a good arm.
  9. I'm pretty sure St. Henry is not as expensive as Cov Cath. That could have an impact as well.
  10. . I don't know friend. Sitting in the stands for last night's Frosh game, there were definitely several Colonel parents, who I assume are "folks in the know', expressing frustration and worry about the team this year and moving forward.
  11. PP1 posted a topic in Weather
    My leaves are already changing color and starting to fall off the trees. @nWo does this happen sometimes?
  12. There was a game last year when Jake Browning was our QB where Jamar Chase led our team in tackles with 3.
  13. Beechwood Frosh are looking good. Up 24-0 in the 3rd at Campbell.
  14. With the KHSAA scoreboard being a thing of the past, where are you guys going to view schedules and rosters?
  15. Did they ever hire anyone?
  16. Just got two tickets to the Bob Dylan concert Friday at PNC Pavilion. I’ve never watched a concert there before. Pretty excited. I hope the rain holds off.
  17. PP1 posted a topic in BGP Break Room
    Looking at the Frisch's thread, I feel compelled to share how disappointed I have been in Pompilios the last few years. I used to love that place. I worked there in 1995 as a bus boy. It just is so bland, dated, and expensive now. A shell of what it once was.
  18. So I took my son to see his favorite artist, a rapper named Connor Price. My son was selected to go on stage to perform alongside of Connor Price. A video was made that looks pretty sweet. I am so happy for him. I hope the video looks okay. Tony Solo Master Cut.mp4
  19. I’m looking for an additional league to join this upcoming season. If anybody has any openings please let me know.
  20. So can we all agree that that is a little weird? Meaning, you don't see that very often.
  21. Think of it like this, assuming the Facebook video is true, a parent in Grant County actually paid money to have this yard sign created and then posted this yard sign in their yard that appears to be right along a busy road. This doesn’t seem weird to you?
  22. Lol…. I bleed blue, but how would the rest of the country react to that question?
  23. There were people who complained about Ron Kinmon, there were people who complained about Joe Utter, people who complained about Jim Hicks, there were people who complained about Brandon Grammer, there were people who complained about Joe Utter the second time, and there are people complaining about Tyler Jones. I’m telling you guys, Grant County is kind of a weird place. We could throw in Mike Davis, David Arvin, Kevin Siple, couple of soccer coaches that I forget their names, and the list goes on and on. I don’t think anyone ever complained about Shawn West. But I was coming out of the loop when he came into his position.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.