Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FatNate

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FatNate

  1. He gets my vote. His numbers are incredible. Honestly, this batch of Mr Football candidates this year is outstanding. So many great choices and options.
  2. Hey. Hold on. I am sure I could give you some competition for weekly biggest loser! As Barkley would say, my picks are turrible.
  3. Sick of being the butt end of the joke against the Steelers. Plenty of blame to go around on this one. The onjy thought going through my mind is SAME OLD BENGALS. Disappointing loss.
  4. Agreed. Hope it goes well and he recovers quickly.
  5. Beechwood Tigers beat the Tichenor Trojans on cool, moist night in Erlanger. Beechwood's 8th grade team improved their record to 5-1 on the season. BW took the opening drive for a TD on a perfect throw and catch for a 30-yd TD. Tichenor avoided an interception on the next drive and a few plays later scored on a rushing TD. The Trojans had one player that really stood out on both sides of the ball and he was fun to watch. BW scored on a short run in the Q2 to make the score 14-6. Tichenor drove the field but a goal line stand ended the drive right before half. BW stopped Tichenor on the first possession of the second half, forcing a punt. The Tigers scored again on a 40-yd TD run up the middle making the score 20-6. The Trojans didn't score again. They struggled in the pass game all night and eventually the Tiger D line took over. BW finished the scoring late in the 4th with a big pass and run for 65-yds. The offense was balanced all night and looked great. Four TDs total (2 pass and 2 run) to four different players. Final score was 28-6 and it was injury free for the most part, but by this time in the season (especially with a short bench) the wear and tear is starting to add up with a lot of bumps and bruises for multiple kids. 7th grade Tigers play Tichenor on 9/26 at 1p. The 8th grade Tigers play at Holmes on 9/30, at 730p. The 7th grade team will play at 6p against Holmes that same night
  6. Has it already been mentioned in a different thread? Website: kyboxscore.com RPI rankings (unofficial). I have reviewed it and thought it was great. The site looks professional and detailed.
  7. Week 5 results and records updated in the previous post. Beechwood 8th grade plays, at Tichenor tomorrow night, at 730p, in week six action. It's going to be nice playing a game where the temperature isn't 85+.
  8. Steelers dominate this rivalry 72-41, plus are 2-0 over the Bengals in the playoffs. Pittsburgh used to be the model of how a family business can run a dominant football team. That is no longer the case. While the team has stayed just above 500 for years, most have seen cracks in how the organization runs the team. THIS IS A MUST WIN FOR THE BENGALS. I don't care about the history or being on the road. No excuses. If you want to win the division - it starts this week. Bengals are better or equal at every position group, except linebacker, and for that matter you can give me Zac over Holmgren (what have you done lately Mike). Bengals control the game and win big by dominating on both sides of the ball. 28-10.
  9. South Warren Bryan Station Warren East McCracken County Michigan Tiebreaker #1: 28
  10. Murphy is a solid pro but the Bengals shouldn't be the team that over pays for him. I agree, addressing the o-line sounds like a good draft plan. Figuring out how to pay Brown, Turner, and Mims are good problems to have. I just wish I trusted ownership to figure it out.
  11. I am curious and wanted to ask everyone to share their fandom. It's early in the week, so intense game breakdowns haven't started yet. I just wanted to create a fun topic for everyone. This is meant to be your origin story. When and why did you become a super fan of high school athletics? Even more than that, why do you so strongly support your team? Do you follow the high school you attended? Are you an employee? Are you only a super fan because you follow your child's school? I have no affiliation with the high school I graduated from but always wish them the best. My kids are high schoolers so I follow their school but I am not a super fan. When I was elementary age my dad was into high school basketball and I would tag along with him. Attending everything from regular season games to state tournaments, mostly rooting for teams from the 9th and 10th region. I still have great memories with my dad, brother, and friends watching high school basketball. That's my high school sports super fandom origin story. What's your origin high school super fandom origin story?
  12. I have been most concerned about the offensive line as a unit more than anny other position group. Still am! My earlier point is that the opportunity to address the o-line was the spring. Now it's about working with what you have and finding ways to hide your weaknesses.
  13. Decker is the only O-lineman that might (and I do mean might) be able to come in and really help. BUT, you have to wonder why he isn't already on a roster. While there are probably depth help still available, there is No One walking into the locker room that will move the needle. The o-line is on the coaches to find ways to game plan to help them. One other thing of note is that the Texans are really good at defense, especially at rushing the passer off the edge, so maybe it isn't time yet to overreact about the o-line.
  14. AFC North 1st place. How does that sound after two weeks?
  15. D-line is putting in work. Poor tackling is still a problem.
  16. And the Bengals LBs couldn't cover my big, old butt if I lined up at TE and ran a route.
  17. Offense is hard to watch. All of it. Line play. Play calls. Penalties. Dropped pass.
  18. No Nico is big. CJ is average. No wide out help. Must stop the run. Protect the ball. Win an ugly game. 24-14. Bengals grind out the win.
  19. Did I over look it? Does anyone have the game stats? Team and individual?
  20. In the game thread last night (vs BW), I saw some injury postings from the Cov Cath team. Any update on those players? I am hoping they are okay and will recover quickly.
  21. Does anyone have video of the Fryman catch from the game winning drive, late in the fourth quarter?
  22. JB listed as questionable but was a full participant in practice today. Texans down their best WR with an average QB. Give me dem Bengals to start the season 2-0.
  23. Tickets still available? I figured by now this one would have already sold out!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.