Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For everyone who has a "source"...

Featured Replies

  • Author
I bet it would also make your day to have 7 national championships instead of 2

Since I've been alive... we are equal.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since I've been alive... we are equal.

 

Since i've been alive UK is plus 2:banana:

Since I've been alive... we are equal.

 

Assuming the birthdate you provided on your BGP Bio is correct (Oct. 27, 1980) then Kentucky has 1 more championship than Louisville since you've been alive.

 

 

But whatever makes ya feel better, right? :D

Assuming the birthdate you provided on your BGP Bio is correct (Oct. 27, 1980) then Kentucky has 1 more championship than Louisville since you've been alive.

 

:sssh:

I have no source. I just see all these rampant rumors (not so much on this board, but incredibly so on another one) that I want people to be held accountable if they end up false.

 

Heck I would love for Billy Clyde to get sick of you guys like Tubby did and run to a program with rational expectations. Now that would make my day:clap:.

I think it was more of a case of Tubby not willing to do what it takes to succeed at one of the few premier jobs. And I was one who didn't want Tubby to go.

Assuming the birthdate you provided on your BGP Bio is correct (Oct. 27, 1980) then Kentucky has 1 more championship than Louisville since you've been alive.

 

 

But whatever makes ya feel better, right? :D

Well, it's two if you count his time in the womb ...
UPDATE:

 

I have talked to other people involved who feel Gillispie is all but gone and Donovan is the first choice. Barring some sort of run at the NIT Championship, Gillispie will be gone and may be gone anyway.

 

However, my original source still believes he will be back.

 

Mixed results. I won't be shocked either way now. Some revealing stuff really just surfaced big time.

 

However, as of today, no certain decision has been made. Nothing is 100% at this very second.

 

Looks like a crawl dad move to me... :sssh:

Well, it's two if you count his time in the womb ...

 

:laugh: Now Westsider, you know that's for P&R forum only!

The article also says that Tubby had both Lucas and Patterson going to committ to UK at the same time. Even though a lot of people on here say that Tubby would not have landed either.

 

Patterson has since stated publicly that he would not have come to UK had Tubby remained the coach, this article is false and way outdated.

Patterson has since stated publicly that he would not have come to UK had Tubby remained the coach, this article is false and way outdated.

 

 

 

Really? I've never seen that. I'm sure you can provide us with a link though.

I have no source. I just see all these rampant rumors (not so much on this board, but incredibly so on another one) that I want people to be held accountable if they end up false.

 

Heck I would love for Billy Clyde to get sick of you guys like Tubby did and run to a program with rational expectations. Now that would make my day:clap:.

 

So everybody is "you guys". Let it go man. :notworthy:

Really? I've never seen that. I'm sure you can provide us with a link though.

 

I doubt he'll be able to....

Patterson has since stated publicly that he would not have come to UK had Tubby remained the coach, this article is false and way outdated.

 

I would like to see a link. My sources in WV told me that Patterson was absolutely coming to UK when Tubby was here. He was ready to sign when Tubby left and backed off. BCG did a great job in reselling him on UK. That is from a VERY reliable source who knows the family well. He was trying to get Jai Lucas to come as well, but they did not believe he was coming to UK whether it was Tubby or BCG.

 

The running talk among those in WV was that when Tubby went to Minnesota, that PP would be going there with him. The Patterson family commented that as much as they liked Tubby, it was too cold there for Patrick. Also, Tubby was not recruiting him to go to Minnesota as he felt it was a conflict of interest as he had recruited him to UK. Tubby actually told the Pattersons that he still believed that UK would be a great place for Patrick even before the new coach was announced.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.