For everyone who has a "source"...

RowdyRedRam

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no source. I just see all these rampant rumors (not so much on this board, but incredibly so on another one) that I want people to be held accountable if they end up false.

Heck I would love for Billy Clyde to get sick of you guys like Tubby did and run to a program with rational expectations. Now that would make my day:clap:.

I think it was more of a case of Tubby not willing to do what it takes to succeed at one of the few premier jobs. And I was one who didn't want Tubby to go.

Assuming the birthdate you provided on your BGP Bio is correct (Oct. 27, 1980) then Kentucky has 1 more championship than Louisville since you've been alive.

But whatever makes ya feel better, right? :D

Well, it's two if you count his time in the womb ...

UPDATE:

I have talked to other people involved who feel Gillispie is all but gone and Donovan is the first choice. Barring some sort of run at the NIT Championship, Gillispie will be gone and may be gone anyway.

However, my original source still believes he will be back.

Mixed results. I won't be shocked either way now. Some revealing stuff really just surfaced big time.

However, as of today, no certain decision has been made. Nothing is 100% at this very second.

Looks like a crawl dad move to me... :sssh:

The article also says that Tubby had both Lucas and Patterson going to committ to UK at the same time. Even though a lot of people on here say that Tubby would not have landed either.

Patterson has since stated publicly that he would not have come to UK had Tubby remained the coach, this article is false and way outdated.

Patterson has since stated publicly that he would not have come to UK had Tubby remained the coach, this article is false and way outdated.

Really? I've never seen that. I'm sure you can provide us with a link though.

I have no source. I just see all these rampant rumors (not so much on this board, but incredibly so on another one) that I want people to be held accountable if they end up false.

Heck I would love for Billy Clyde to get sick of you guys like Tubby did and run to a program with rational expectations. Now that would make my day:clap:.

So everybody is "you guys". Let it go man. :notworthy:

I would like to see a link. My sources in WV told me that Patterson was absolutely coming to UK when Tubby was here. He was ready to sign when Tubby left and backed off. BCG did a great job in reselling him on UK. That is from a VERY reliable source who knows the family well. He was trying to get Jai Lucas to come as well, but they did not believe he was coming to UK whether it was Tubby or BCG.

The running talk among those in WV was that when Tubby went to Minnesota, that PP would be going there with him. The Patterson family commented that as much as they liked Tubby, it was too cold there for Patrick. Also, Tubby was not recruiting him to go to Minnesota as he felt it was a conflict of interest as he had recruited him to UK. Tubby actually told the Pattersons that he still believed that UK would be a great place for Patrick even before the new coach was announced.