Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For everyone who has a "source"...

Featured Replies

Well, I can't believe it... I have finally received some validation!

 

There had been, indeed, negotiations – informal ones, by people flying below both the UK and UF official channels. And they had agreed in principle. Both sides thought the deal was done. In fact, if you recall, the Cats’ Pause posted on the front page of its web site what turned out to be speculation on the situation, likening it to the Kentucky Derby, with the blanket of roses ready for draping.

 

http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/41745352.html

 

It took a few years, but I told you it was a done deal at one point :taz::taz::taz:

 

 

The article also says that Tubby had both Lucas and Patterson going to committ to UK at the same time. Even though a lot of people on here say that Tubby would not have landed either.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The article also says that Tubby had both Lucas and Patterson going to committ to UK at the same time. Even though a lot of people on here say that Tubby would not have landed either.

According to sources, Patrick Patterson and Jai Lucas were going to announce their respective college choices together, at an all-star game.

 

They could at least give me credit... :D

The article also says that Tubby had both Lucas and Patterson going to committ to UK at the same time. Even though a lot of people on here say that Tubby would not have landed either.
I think Patterson was going to Kentucky because of its proximity to his hometown, unless Kentucky did something to screw it up.
They could at least give me credit... :D

 

How selfish of him... :lol:

They could at least give me credit... :D

 

I still debate that...Gabe has always been on that and has alluded to that presser.

I know of two other media sources that dispute that and one is tight with the Patterson's.

Whoa fellas my word is not gospel, a lot of things can change.

There is just too much heat to think he is back.

National media is circling...and they are not putting UK through the ringer.

 

NCState may very well come open and one feller has told me they would love to get BCG.

 

Is Donovan choice #1...I would say very likely. Am I convinced he would take it. No, still a very fluid situation. UK meeting UF in the NIT would be an absolute media circus. I'm pulling for Penn State tonight.

 

Have heard that BCG and Barnhart do not speak much but that is just BCG being BCG.

regarding the UK coaching situation. Please answer the following questions. Only the ones that your "source" has answered for you.

 

Is Billy Clyde going to be the coach next season?

 

Has he been fired yet?

 

Is there a new coach already?

 

Who is he?

 

 

I just wanted to do this so that in the future we can weed out people with bad "sources" by ignoring them. So all you confidently "sourced" people step up and make you claim.

So who is your source, and what say you ? :popcorn:

The article also says that Tubby had both Lucas and Patterson going to committ to UK at the same time. Even though a lot of people on here say that Tubby would not have landed either.

 

I'm just happy. I said way back then that it was a done deal that changed at the last minute. I've spent two seasons trying to live that down :madman:

They could at least give me credit... :D

 

I still debate that...Gabe has always been on that and has alluded to that presser.

I know of two other media sources that dispute that and one is tight with the Patterson's.

 

 

GT is the best on the national recruiting to me, but LABS is the best at UK info including GT. I thank both of you very much for the info you provide to this site. It's awesome.

Whoa fellas my word is not gospel, a lot of things can change.

There is just too much heat to think he is back.

National media is circling...and they are not putting UK through the ringer.

 

NCState may very well come open and one feller has told me they would love to get BCG.

 

Is Donovan choice #1...I would say very likely. Am I convinced he would take it. No, still a very fluid situation. UK meeting UF in the NIT would be an absolute media circus. I'm pulling for Penn State tonight.

 

Have heard that BCG and Barnhart do not speak much but that is just BCG being BCG.

 

If you would break it into percentages for us. What chance is BCG gone? What are the chances it's Donovan? Who else do you think has a good chance? If you don't want to share I understand.

GT is the best on the national recruiting to me, but LABS is the best at UK info including GT. I thank both of you very much for the info you provide to this site. It's awesome.

 

:thumb:

UPDATE:

 

I have talked to other people involved who feel Gillispie is all but gone and Donovan is the first choice. Barring some sort of run at the NIT Championship, Gillispie will be gone and may be gone anyway.

 

However, my original source still believes he will be back.

 

Mixed results. I won't be shocked either way now. Some revealing stuff really just surfaced big time.

 

However, as of today, no certain decision has been made. Nothing is 100% at this very second.

If you would break it into percentages for us. What chance is BCG gone? What are the chances it's Donovan? Who else do you think has a good chance? If you don't want to share I understand.

 

:thumb:

  • Author
So who is your source, and what say you ? :popcorn:

I have no source. I just see all these rampant rumors (not so much on this board, but incredibly so on another one) that I want people to be held accountable if they end up false.

 

Heck I would love for Billy Clyde to get sick of you guys like Tubby did and run to a program with rational expectations. Now that would make my day:clap:.

I have no source. I just see all these rampant rumors (not so much on this board, but incredibly so on another one) that I want people to be held accountable if they end up false.

 

Heck I would love for Billy Clyde to get sick of you guys like Tubby did and run to a program with rational expectations. Now that would make my day:clap:.

 

I bet it would also make your day to have 7 national championships instead of 2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.