Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For everyone who has a "source"...

Featured Replies

First off I don't care about the UK situation.

 

With that said, a friend of mine who claims to be in the "in Crowd", told me what his source had told him.

 

BCG will be either fired or will resign with in a week of their last game of the season. The next coach is John Calipari and he will sign within week of his last game. I was told that none of his recruits will be coming with him.

 

Isn't it against the rules for Kentucky to talk to Calipari right now?

  • Replies 105
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't it against the rules for Kentucky to talk to Calipari right now?

 

Don't know, but he was saying it was pretty much a done deal... :idunno:

Well I wouldn't mind that...I like Calipari.

Well, since none of his recruits would be coming, I hope Orton and Hood both stay, as well as Vilario (sp?). Also, with Calipari, UK might land John Hood! (Again, VERY VERY wishful thinking :D) But Probably not.:D I love the way Calipari coaches and recruits and gets his team up every year. They lost virtually everyone off their team last year and they were still in the running for a number 1 seed this year. Again, I am not sold on Billy G leaving. I am not convinced that he will just leave. But, if he does, I like some of the recruits he has got like Orton, Hood, and Ferguson in a few years. I hope they will stay and also Meeks and PPatt will hopefully stay.

Well I wouldn't mind that...I like Calipari.

 

I hope he stays at Memphis... :p

I hope he stays at Memphis... :p

 

You just love UK don't you.:D:D

You just love UK don't you.:D:D

 

:lol:

You know, or you are speculating?

 

The best source I know anywhere said a name, but I'll let someone else post it. I'm not going down the banker path again :lol:

I have absolutely no idea or information.and I'm glad, lol.

 

I do find it funny though, that there are so many on here who still claim they were right last time and I am the only one who actually was, from the very beginning.

Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back.

 

You weren't the only one saying that Donovan wasn't coming to UK ... I was, too.

 

And actually, it's possible that both scenarios turned out to be true. They're not mutually exclusive.

The best source I know anywhere said a name, but I'll let someone else post it. I'm not going down the banker path again :lol:

If your right won't it be more fun to have said the name prior to the hiring? :cool:

I have absolutely no idea or information.and I'm glad, lol.

 

I do find it funny though, that there are so many on here who still claim they were right last time and I am the only one who actually was, from the very beginning.

 

So, you predicted that UK was going to hire BCG?

So, you predicted that UK was going to hire BCG?

 

 

No, he's saying that he said Donovan wouldn't come to UK.

No, he's saying that he said Donovan wouldn't come to UK.

 

And he thinks he is the only person on this board that said Donovan wasn't coming to UK?

Donovan is the man right now. All these deals and so forth, they are talking about Donovan. I'll put my name on the line instead of Wireman!

The best source I know anywhere said a name, but I'll let someone else post it. I'm not going down the banker path again :lol:

 

I wish you would post it.:p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.